LOL

Pfft, you actually bought that publicity stunt?  Bilbo only said that so people would think he didn't have a part in the umpteen fixed games he had with the nicknames haxor2ghz hacked for him.  He's still in HOBBTZ under the names qtheq and bel0wme.

Doubtful Ace, I've seen qtheq and bilbo play simultaneously.

that's just a gimmick

bilbo SHARES almost ALL of the nicks of the hobbtz members among each other. that makes it LOOK like they all are different people.    

but the point is, a lot of the time it is BILBO using the nicks of the other hobbtz members.  

they share nicks.   and play simultaneously so the casual observer won't catch on.

I actually think Bobbo left cause he thinks WW might actually do something about the cheating, especially after Gob sending the email.  He's covering his tracks so he won't get banned.  At least thats what he's thinking.

Who cares.  Forget the Hobbtz, and they'll forget Emperor.  After I think of all the time those losers must invest in their clan and online reputation, it's little wonder what the hell their offline lives must be like.  Do I have point?

No.

But then, yes.