Best Worst Game

FireSnake

counterstrike insane grahpix? what do you exactly mean.

In war3 i would've liked to see different graphix style, but there's nothing wrong with the quality itself, i'd like to see day and night cycle better as well, and weather effects.

I'm glad that burning legion is not playable, because then blizzard would've been forced to balance the burning legion, making it much weaker now. And besides... burning legion doesn't use buildings

In war3 i would've liked to see different graphix style, but there's nothing wrong with the quality itself, i'd like to see day and night cycle better as well, and weather effects.
TFT will have a few maps with weather effects, but like most games, they won't cycle, it'll just, say, rain the whole game.

I'm currently playing Hitman 2 and have to admit it's an excellent game, nice graphics. The story line is okay, not to great, but certainly not bad.

The worst game.. humm, dunno actually. Most games I buy I read reviews of them. A game that I have and dislike most is a soccer manager, called "On the ball" if I'm not mistaken.

i've played WarCraft 3 a lot, and it really sucks very badly

the group cap will drive any normal person insane. it kills any use of strategy and it's the most FRUSTRATING, AGGRAVATING, ANNOYING and DOWNRIGHT ASININE thing i've had the misfortune of being subjected to in any RTS game

aside from that, as with all Blizzard games, the interface sucks just as bad for all the same reasons.

the graphics and sound in WarCraft 3 are both extremely babyish. they look like they were drawn by the same people who make the "Teletubbies" TV Show and since I'm presuming most of us here are above the [4 - 6 yrs of Age] range, that's not good

Hehehe

I should have elaborated on my selection of Warcraft 3 as my worst game of 2002. :D

I selected Warcraft 3 'cause of the amount of crashes I got from running the game rendered it unplayable. No other game in 2002 (or any game played on my current rig) crashed as much as Warcraft 3 (and I had bought the collectors edition too :D). But then again, Warcraft 3 was one of the few 2002 released games I actually played in 2002 :O

FYI - What I played of Warcraft 3 it was a lot better than my worst game of all time 7th Legion (that game cost me $10, and it was still a huge waste of money).

Edit - got me dates mixed up :P

I don't understand why warcraft 3 crashed on your comp. I myself haven't seen the game crash anywhere

Yep considering I don't have any unusual hardware components. I have not tried War3 for months now, and I have not given up on it, but currently, I am into my evil party (The Black Seal) for Icewind Dale II.

I think they did too much of this "Diablo" thing in WC3. I mean, the WarCraft 2 had the perfect system of control, it was more like a strategy game. Build your buildings, and train your troops. WC3 was all about heroes getting experience points. Sure, I do like complex strategy games, where you have to decide almost everything (like Imperium Galactica 2, and Star Wars Rebellion). But WC3 was just too much. There is about 100 different spells and overall things you had to do to win the game. I really hope they don't do the same with SC2.

I'm confused, if leto hates wc3 soooo much then why did he apply for the beta much less go to the blizzard website...Hmmmmm.

i know..... he must have a double personality... or doesn't dare to admit that he likes warcraft 3

Well, Warcraft 3 is definitely more better than Warcraft 2.

The experience system is what interests me, even some CS mods have made a mod about it so you can choose the famous attacks.

Ah, and yes, the screaming of Dark elves getting killed.

Just like a bunch of amazons, getting a spear in their asses. ;D