Co-op games are rare

me and rouge had a problem we got to a certin point in co-op where each time no matter what mission we choose after compleating it it woulndt continue.  We'd go to the waiting for partner page (too continue) but it waould just stop on waiting to continue.  so we'd reboot and start from the last mission and no matter if we chose a different one or the same it would always make us wait for like 10+ mins with still no continue when the other missions only had a very short wait to continue... we thought the game was mad because we were so good  ;D we were playing as ordos and it was well in to the game too :-/ really bugger us that we had to start all over >:(  havent played co-op since  :-/  havent seen rouge since then either  :-/  hey rouge where are u?!  anyone else wanna try a co-op im game...

man i wish we could have 8player deathmatches 8 player ffa (put tose big maps in the mappacks to use) or even Battle Clan. How would you do an 8 player BC 4v4 or  2v2v2 would that be possible?  so what would we have to do to convince WW to give up some more bandwith and servers to get 8 player rooms? *yeah right im dreaming*  Ive seen it when ppl get froze in a room and more ppl come in it looks like there are a lot of ppl in there... it would be awesome if it could really happen

Are you using local area network, wireless LAN connected to a modem via baystation or whatsoever? The problem is usually caused by poor internet connection.

Btw I don't see many comp stompers either. No, it should be I don't see ANY comp stompers either. Is playing against the computer that boring?

nope i got big bad cable! ;D but the funny thing was it never happened with the first few games. The waiting to continue screen always popped up rather quickly.  It has been a while since I've tried coop since then. (had to reinstall and deleted saved games so will have to start over)  Nope not many comp stomps around.  But here recently I have entered  1v1 game and seen the 2 AI read to play, so it was pretty cool.  ;D Really want to beat coop online need a partner with good ping since rogue has vanished