damb cheaters

ak47

man ive played this game with this guy p3n3lop3 and he just used an online cheat on me, the air drone cheat, what it did is that his air drone attacked my land units. Man that is cheap, i hate you dumbass, i told him to stop but he wouldn't, btw it was emperor battle for dune game

Firstly, I doubt it. Secondly, he is right; you need a little proof. Thirdly, do you meen dumb or damn? Fourthly, please make your writing a little more intelligible and detailed; I do not wish to have to forcible insert punctuation.

hmmm, i know you, your the cheater man, dont think i dont remeber, u even told me that your nickname is either appllon

Please close your mouth before you embarass yourself even more than you already have.

air drones attacking lands units? was an ADV holding them? if so then drones are *supposed* to attack land units and next time if you don't want drones to attack your land units then either stop putting them in ADVs or kill his drones before they kill your land units

man ive played this game with this guy p3n3lop3 and he just used an online cheat on me, the air drone cheat, what it did is that his air drone attacked my land units. Man that is cheap, i hate you dumbass, i told him to stop but he wouldn't, btw it was emperor battle for dune game

S I G H . . .

- Matthew