Google Trick

Zopwx2

I think he means to enter other numbers than just all 5's. :D

For example when I enter a number of my friend it brings up his name and address. ??? Same with my number... spooky kinda. :O

Wait! Your sig! STRIFE! TRUST NO ONE! the order is in control! I loved that game!!! with the flame thrower and the mauler! and all the wierd alien things and the futuristic medieval thingy. And then the castle becomes the base, and you go in the sewers and kill the programmer and the bishop!

Zopwx2: That game is one of my all-time favourites! I used the portrait of the green Acolyte as my background for the longest time. I loved the flamethrower (thank you Irale! ;)) and the Mauler. The Sigil, of course, was also really cool. Unfortunately, the sound (including the amazing voice acting) doesn't work properly on my new computer. :(

"Fight for the Front, and freedom! Move out!"

-Macil

did i have to kill macil? or the oracle. to bad the ending of the game sucked. They could have made it longer and less about blackbird. And more about what happend to the front and other things. There needs to be a sequel

I'M THE KEY MASTER! *Stab* *Gibs* :O

WAit!! There were 2 endings? I only got the one where you go in the alien thingy and kill a big cloud, and then at the end they have this stupid movie where blackbird comes out and kisses you or somthing. ;)

Yeah, you got the good ending. If you kill the Oracle first you get that ending. But the one I always got was by killing Macil first. When you go inside the alien ship and kill that alien thingy, there's a different ending sequence - sort of a bittersweet victory thing. I think Blackbird turns out to be the alien in that ending. That's why she days at one point "You'll be one step closer to me".

And shame on you for killing the poor Keymaster I bet you killed those fake programmers too! Tsk tsk tsk.