WARHAMMER 40,000

thomas

"Heresy..." was the first thought that crossed Ethas' mind as he gave Malnar's squad a closer look. All his life he had been conditioned to hate the heretical Eldar and their Psionics, and now he, Agent Ethas Skult, third assassin of the Vindicare Temple, was standing next to an Eldar Farseer. Fate sometimes takes strange twists...

the dreadnought scanned the space marine and Jacob was about to say something when his scanners picked up a faint signal...an eldar signal!

"Ultvis, we have eldar coming up on us. I suggest we move to a more fortified position quickly."

"lets move, I'm having my set upa a small perimeter around the camp, we'll need to defend the radio for 60 hours (2 1/2 days) in order for us to recieve reinforcements," said sargeant Uriel

"Certainly Ultvis. But may i ask a favor? May i join your troops? a lone dreadnought is a vunerable target but one supported by space marines is not. you let me join you and your troops and i will give you fire support."

with that Jacob rotated his upper torso, checked his weapon systems and let loose a space wolves cry of war.

"Let the eldar come! I have died once but i shall not die again at the hands of these...aliens!"

'Malnar theyt have a dreadnought for fire support. At our current strength we are no match for them.'- Scout

'Take a web way to the nearest craftworld and send for some darkreaper reinforcements.'

Jacob's sensors detected the opening of a strange vortex, the passage of some eldar into that vortex, and then the closing of the vortex.

"Ultvis, the eldar are running but i dont think its very far. let me use your comm array and i can call in another dreadnought from space wolf command."