space marines

choas space marines

imperial gaurd

there are others and you can be them but here are some

for more info go to www.gamesworkshop.com/warhammer40k

or ask me or sard, sard knows more.

I'll be space marines

I have a sqaud of tactical troops (5)

my sarg has chain sword and bolt pistol my squad has 3 guys with bolters adn one with a heavy bolter my total points usage is

80 (BTW you dont have to know about warhammer to join this is mainly liek a comabt squad thingy)

here are the differant troops you can choose from:

space marine

tactical marines-use bolters cost 15 each you may give you sargeant a chansword and boltpistol (can give a marine a Heavy bolter for +5 points)

scouts- use poltpistol and chain sword, may be armed with shotguns, can give any of them a sniper rifle for +5 points or one a Heavy bolter for +15

heres the eldar

dire avengers- 12 points [(5-10)per squad]

weapons shuriken catapults

gaurdians 8 points (5-20)

shuriken catapults

gaurdian storm squad 8 points (5-20)

shuriken pistol and sword

dark eldar

warrior squad 8 points (10-20)

splinter rifle

one warrior can be equiped wiht a shredder at +20 points or 1-2 with a splinter cannon at +10 (each)

imperial gaurd

1-5 infantry squads at 50 points each (10 men per squad) las guns (sarg may have laspistol and chainsword) (one of the men in each squad may have a flamer (+8) or a gernade launcher(+12)

firesupport squad (30 points) six men two operate each weapon (3 weapons) heavy bolter (+20 points), (auto cannon +30) all have lasguns

ok there htey are spend you points and we'll get a war going on, the war takes place on the planet

zious X

Ok I'll take 5 taticals marines, the Sarge is armed with a boltpistol and a chainsword, then 3 of my lads have normal bolters, and then one with a heavy bolter, and for my last 20 poisnts I'll buy a scout with a sniper rifel

the droppod suddenly jolted as its landing boosters came to life gently setting the pod down. the five massive doors on the side of the pod hissed open as the restraining belts retracted from the marines. the small sqaud of tactical marines stepped out of the drop pod loading and cocking their bolters. As they walked out of the pod their black power armour gleamed in the light.

hey c'mon people post, its simple you make a squad and make stuff up and if we get enough we could have a war maybe :)

I'll have a group of Eldar Guardians (5), from Ulthwe, of course, armed with shuriken catapults and a captain with a shuriken pistol and a power sword, also I would like a group of rangers (if that's alllowed) all armed with sniper rifles, from Alaitoc.

Ok this is what I shall have:

5 Black Guardians Defender squads (40 points)

5 Black Guardians Storm Squads (40 points)

1 Warlock to lead them (11 points)

What do we actually do in this fan fic BTW?

Sargent Ultivs was proud to be a part of the mission, altogu he didn't know what is rellay was, his captian had just to him to go to the Zious X Black Templar landing ground, and seek out a specific Templar, so there Ultvis was.

(Scy, it's you I'm refering to)

From his hidden alcove, Malnar (farseer) observed the Ultramarine squad, watching and waiting. Malnar and his men had been here for weeks, but they knew that when the time was right they would strike, with deadly efficiency, so they waited.

Ultvis spotted a squad of Black Templars, he notified his squad, and ordered them to move towards Templars, when he was in shouting distance, Ultvis removed his helmet and shoutet, "by the Emperor, if you are led by Sargent Urial, then tell us, we have a message for him!!"

sargeant uriel looked in the direction of the shouting and started to walk forward, "sir shall we come with?" asked one of the marines, "No, I will be ok" Uriel came to where the shouting originated and spotted some ultramarines

It was not as Malnar had expected. The Space marines were joining together and he diddn't like it. But his mission was clear and he knew that he could not fail.

"we're here investigating eldar suspected of operating here" Sargeant Uriel motions for his men to come forward" we're done exploring this area for hte day, lets hesd back to camp."

As Jacob opened his "eyes" he "saw" the surrounding landscape, including two other groups of space marines.

He checked his weapons (a dual-linked lasgun and a missile launcher)and then moved forward, crunching the underbrush.

As he stepped into the light his black/silver/green armor gleamed like it was new, even though it was close to two centuries old.

This was too much. Malnar would need more time to investigate what the space marines were up to. With the arrival of this Dreadnought he would need to call in for some reinforcements, soon.

Jacob stepped into the clearing and viewed the space marines surronding him. Their various insignia showed them to be members of different chapters but the leader seemed to be one they were calling Sargeant Uriel.

Jacob opened his communications systems and "spoke to Uriel."

"May I be of service Sargeant? If you support the Emperor of Mankind then we are on the same side but if not," Jacob's lascannons swiveled towards the space marine, "well, youll be hurt."