beurk

i totally agree with KRAZYORSE !

the main rule in our clan is "respect & fairplay" ! We may had a bad start (in the real beginnig) but that rule was quickly respected by all of us ! -666- ! Especially in Battle Clan Tournament ! We play for fun, because it's the best game never done ! (even with the bugs !) And we won't stop the fight because of all these bad players... THEY ARE JUST LOOSERS !

I think everybody MUST know that ! There is no other real forum for Emperor community, except the "community for honourable gamers"...

SO, how to inform people if u asepiticize all posts that tells the truth ?

Btw we'll get them with the fair-play power ! ;-)

see u soon ! 8)

Actually it will be moved, locked, and forgotten. Posting in that fashion will get you nowhere, and that topic will get you nowhere. No one knows who is saying the truth, not even the ones saying it, because there is never hard proof, e.g. going to his house and video him in the house and playing online and using the cheats. It is a waste of time to post about cheating, because we all know it's bad, they are losers, blah blah, so that's that.

You are may be truth Acriku, it's may be an idealistic discussion, but i think there's no reason either to move a post about cheating... This forum becomes like the official's Emperor forum... So if you can't report a cheater here ... where can you do that ? Why not just create a cheat section in the forum so that everybody will be happy ? Those who are bored of cheat don't read, the others do ! I think moving the problem to Gobs dongeon will never bring any solution ! (sorry for that ... but truth ! ) and looks like an "Official Hand" on this forum... it's a shame... cause I really like it !  :P

When Lukonnen and Krazyorse talk about "cheaters" they talk about people who use the Battle Clan bug... They don't talk about a guy who create 100 units by cheat or something unproovable...  just about disconnections... and this is the main problem in Emperor... and it is solvable by ourselves ! We love Dune, Dune still have some 'minor' bugs but is still one of the best games I've ever played ! and we can manage with them !

Now about who's the lier and who's not ... in this case it's VERY easy to find out ! it could be a look at the stats... And better again, if everybody can report a quitter and start a discussion about that guys there will be a change ! cause some clans knows each other and knows they are honest! with these links you can be nearly sure who's the lier and who's not ! (not in an official way but everybody will be able to make his own thinking about him)! And if it makes that people play more against known clans and relations of these known clans, may be the clans who change name everymounth (to do you know what) will not do it so easily !

wow is it still english ? lol

As a democratic people I think discussion can solve a big part of the problems in life... but putting his head in sand like a shaid hulud will never do anyhing... may be just attract more worms on Dune ... hehe  ;)

Respects to all !

ps : it's not easy for us to post in english so plz don't stop on the form of the post... written just after the facts... when the victim is again "hot"... wich makes difficult again the writting of it ...

thx for comprehension !

lets think

what might we need to get this community back to what it was.

I think i go tosme ideaus

1 : whine the hell outa westwood (wont work anyways)

2 : we need to get true the code from emperor

it might not be thta easy

but with other thing

everybody has seen the screens of d3m0nger w<ith neverending money

he gave me that engine as well (neevr used it)

now if somebody lanages to brake the codse of that cheatengine

you might get in the code of emperor

all ww has to do is get of his lazy ass and publish the patch

I understand you fenris !

Don't take care to these bad loosers !

I've been called cheater so many times by bad loosers too... And it always makes me laught so laud hehe ! Cause I know i'm not a cheater (can't understand the interest) and to hear that some people think It's not possible to be so strong makes me feel happy in a way. lol And more again when I think there is stronger too !

Cheating angers me as much as the next guy (already been d/c cheated in qm this month), but all fair players should conduct their "reports" in a civilized fashion.  When I report cheaters I show all evidence (acriku, I dont know what you were talking about but screenshots and/or game stats provide sufficient evidence) and provide links to it.  No flames, no swears, no insults.

Screenshots can oh-so-easily be modified to fit the person's interest. I was over at a friend's house and saw him do a complete modification with only a piece of typed info. They need to be taken lightly. And gamestats, you never know for sure. Would you like it if you play a few people a few times and you were disconnected a few times due to high peak times and noisy phone lines and it looks very fishy but those were honest disconnects and games, and you were accused with official gamestats that prove the d/c and repetitive wins against people? Truth is, the gamestats and screenshots are not evidence. They are probable cause, but not enough to accuse. So any accusation with these just can't prove anything, so why post them trying to prove something?

Well, as a neutral person who doesn't care much for online play, I would think that talk about cheating and coforth, is important, otherwise people start taking revenge into their own hands.

But, I also agree that incoherent posts filled with caps, smilies, ununderstanable slang, swearing, cursing. This should be deleted or modified at least, as all it does is take up space, it doesn't get any messages across.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!

My post more coherent?

u can understand that it's difficult for us to speak english?

so don't be so hard with me....sometimes i can't say all i  want ,cause i don't find all the words...

it's not a reason to removed it!(smileys offenses you?LOL!it's a joke..don't say that to me..)why don't u say the true reason?

u know who plays like this?is it youre friends?that's why?

stop looking for excuse!

this game is almost dead..we know that and we are not doing anything vs that!

I say what everyone is thinking but some of them have fear to say it ..Because of being insult , or banned of forums or of their clans...and i don't know all the reasons!

stop stop stop the cheat (every cheats!) to save emperor!

(for those who wants to try post me a topic in french?just for the fun! ;D)

yeha firewall!

i think the best way to show that i can´t loose is quitting.

rare i play bc matches but in deathmatches many people leave game. i can´t understand it cause there are no points to earn ... or to loose...

i think its only unfair to quitt game cause i can´t use all my buildet units or buildings..

i think someone have to do something aggainst quitting games

cu fenris

Screenshots can be analyzed for validity.  It isn't possible to alter them without a trace.  There are too many constants, some of which are literally impossible to duplicate.

Game stats are extremely decisive for someone who knows how to look at them.  Wash games are fairly straight forward.  You look for units and infantry left, and, occaisionally planes.  Also, you look at buildings destroyed to see if the losing player was under attack when the game ended.  The game stats can also tell a story.  If a player has 100 units after three minutes of a qm game and the game washes, then it is likely that those units are quick building simple units like saws, trikes and bikes.  Its a simple matter of logic and analysis.

It is best, in these cheating scenarios, to analyze screenshots from both parties, the explanations from both parties, and compare them to the screenshots for validity.  Someone who's lying about what occurred in a disputed match is likely the guilty party.

You know why that never works? Because there are too many people accusing and getting accused, and if you can find people with that amount of time then fine by me. And also you can be pretty damn good at making false screenshots, who is to say they aren't too good for you or another "checker"? And there are scenarios where your method would prove to be unjust and frankly not enough, and for the victims of these scenarios it would all seem to be for nothing. *start piano music* And for those few, secluded, all alone, does anyone care for them? Can you take a look at yourself in the mirror everyone morning, with a fresh brew of Amazon brown coffee - *start more piano music* sort of like that first splash of sun rays in the morning, or how about that dip in a fresh spring with the smell of new grown flowers in the air - and not think about those victims? I wouldn't want to live like that.

Well there's something i can't understand in your talk Acriku... How can someone with a democratic signature like yours don't beleive more in humain personnal judgment abilities  ???

Anyway, we are not talking here of a dead penalty or any official sanction for all the unhappy guys who are going to be named here... If they have something to say to defend themselves or if someone knows they are right, defensive posts will be here too... and people will be able to make their own thinking... just to know who to refuse BC with because of quitting...

I'm sure if battle clan players know they can be named somewhere where other players can see they don't stay untill the end, they will think about it before disconnecting anymore ! and if it's an unvoluntary disconnection, they just have to say they are sorry and want a rematch... if this happens too many times with same clans... they will not find a lot of "rematchers" anymore ... and then GOOOAAALLLL hehe  :D

Acriku, do you even know what you are talking about?  Because if all you're going to offer is idealistic pesimism without suggestions for change, then you really shouldn't be polluting this topic with such wishy-washy nonsense.

Identifying cheaters is extremely simplistic if you know what you're doing.  It's just a matter of common sense, really.  Game stats never lie.  Screenshots are easy to analyze with the proper knowledge and some simple software.  Dont criticize things you know nothing about.

Just a suggestion that you never know what happened. I may not know *a thing  ;)*  about what I just said, but anything can happen. It would suck for those that fall into a bizarre occurence though.

Pfft, of course anything can happen.  The sun might not rise tomorrow.  Hell might freeze over.  Wings might grow out of my ass.  Does it make a difference whats possible?  Hell no!  By analyzing stuff like SS and stats we determine what is likely, what is possible, and therefore, what is true.