here is the screenshot proving Schorpie is a cheat

but do u remember that game? did u or not?

ye actually i do...

i'm not kinda proud of it but a what the hell  :)

I was hosting up some BC match with some nuup settings - 30K knife fight -

It was like the end of the month, the ranks were like #1 hobbtz / #2 endo / #3 sow, or something and I wanted to improve that before the month ended

after a while some unknown guy entered and we started playing, it was ordos vs ordos.

At the begin of the game i noticed some weird stuff with his build order, he was like massing up AA troopers and AA mines.

(note: i was some lame ass EITS rusher back in the time)

so i guessed that unknown guy knew me and he wanted to f*ck me, that could be only one guy for me: elite47 (we weren't the best mates)

In the beginning it was np, he didn't have enough AA to face my EITS and i blew up his factories

but after a while we had like the following situation:

me:

few kobra's & dust scouts & lasers on his part of the space (he couldn't harvest anymore)

about 5 EITS (i didn't like to stop the production of EITS somehow)

he:

100000000 AA troopers

few AA mines

what would a normal person do:

invade him with some gaz

what did i do:

keep blowing up his factories with EITS (i really enjoyed it though)

- yes, i made use of the blackzone bug -

this game was kinda sow vs endo. being the difference that elite47 played with another account and another clan.

i'm aware of myself that i've been a dickhead, but keep in mind that i was like 13 years old when i did this  :)

yea eventually people starting blacklisting ppl who blackzone cheated and it forced people to stop.  Its the first time i have ever seen community morality enforce itself upon a cheating crowd without need for a patch.  For instance you would never be able to stop Counter-Strike or BF2 cheating with community morality.  Hah good luck.

Thats the nice thing about having a small community.  If you abuse bugs in the game you get blacklisted and outcast and cant play anyone, thus forcing everyone to play honorably in games.  The only thing people really b!tch about now is the harvester dropping, but you cant blacklist people for that since the harvester is destructable.

I don't play the game anymore, but I always read these forums for the fun of it. Anyway, what is harvester dropping? Care to explain?

Is it just flying in some harvesters over enemy base? Because that sounds a little dumb ass to me.

lol blackzoned drones, i still see that shit now days,(not mentioning names) and the air scatter bug is still being  used as well heh..

so how many of you cheaters have at one stage had so many eits ,that you deployed them all at once to oos the game you were loosing?(or somethin similar) theres gotta be a few here that can be blamed for that sort of thing...but for now all we have is schorpie :P

as for rallied drones in previous versions to 108, wasn't that a bit pointless seeing as they couldn't ever get hit on the move? cept s.elites :/

To Cyborg;

Harvester drop is to use civil harvesters in an army fight, in order to have the enemy units to shoot those resistant harvesters, while your army kills the enemy units bussy with your harvesters. It is usefull when the both armies in fight are balanced, and it makes some benefit for your army. However, at the same time, it has a cost of economy. Some harvesters may be lost or at least, they stop to harvest for the time you put them in to fight.

and it makes some benefit for your army.

i'll rewrite that for you:

let us look at a begin game situation:

when there is a fight between dust scouts/buzzs/infr/etc you drop some of ur harvesters between the fight.

what happens? the enemy units start attacking the harvesters

Owh? yes, because of that, u can easily destroy the enemy's army with nearly no losses.

Let us discuss the advantages:

- whole ur enemy's army is destroyed, so you can attack him and win the game

- whole ur enemy's army is destroyed, so that cost him about 2000 gold (?)

Let us discuss the disadvantages:

- he could retreat (but then u just do it again, when necisairy u can even drop the harvesters in his base)

- ur harvesters won't harvest for a very little time, so that cost u about 200 gold (?)

- ur harvester will get damaged, but they'll auto heal again anyway.

Conclusion:

-> IT HAS SOME BIGTITTED BENEFITS!! and it's lame

at begin game u can even outmatch an army that outsizes urs with the use of harv drops

harvesters do not autoheal.

Hark harvesters definately dont auto-heal

Ordos harvesters are the only ordos unit that doesnt auto-heal, that sucks.

Atr harvesters dont auto-heal but atr can use repair vehicle to repair.

So in summary, on atr has the capacity to repair harvesters.  All other houses' harvs are doomed to death when damaged.   So i guess atr harv droppers equipped with tons of repairs are the most hideous enemy of all !!  ;D

Oh and just for the record...... me and kaleem dd some one vs one.  He harv dropped me but i just fall back and wait for his units to pass in front of the harv then i go and attack.  Its quite easy to fight off a harv attack.... just keep backing up and only killing units that pass in front of harv.  Because your units will attack closer enemy units instead of harvs.

Even funnier is that i started indiscriminately harv dropping kaleem back.  And let me tell you it really works as a counter defense and then when i started winning i even harv dropped him offensively and really got up on him.  I was rich so i even started ordering harvs from the starport specifically for the use of harv dropping.  I knew he must have thought i went crazy LOL.  What i noticed is that an elite player such as myself... becomes ten times more deadly when harv dropping.

This doesnt mean i will start using it as an everyday tactic... but it does mean that i am now confident that i can use my own harvs in self-defense and even a little offensively as revenge for any harv dropps incurred against myself.  Which tells me that harv dropping is completely fair.  Also , i noticed that people who harv drop are often unprepared and confused when people start harv dropping back at them.

Gun

harvs don't autoheal ? man.. i should stop playing that much warcraft  ;D

This doesnt mean i will start using it as an everyday tactic... but it does mean that i am now confident that i can use my own harvs in self-defense and even a little offensively as revenge for any harv dropps incurred against myself.  Which tells me that harv dropping is completely fair.  Also , i noticed that people who harv drop are often unprepared and confused when people start harv dropping back at them.

i don't agree 'bout harv dropping being fair.

if someone hax u, is it legal to hack him back as revenge? (uhmmm.. don't look at the topic title for a sec people  :))

when osama attacks US, is it a reasonable solution for the US to invade osama's country aswell?

someone being lame is not a reason for urself to do lame... that doesn't solve the problem...... mmm... i suddenly remember a whole topic about harv drops..... Ah well... i better shuttup... the conclusion of that topic was that harv drops were fair, right? .. man.. i make no sense  :-

harvie drop is very effective. it means it make a battle unfair if it used really right :)

but there's some ways to stop vs harvie rush

retreat your units or if you get many of advansed carryall, you can pick up all his harviester.

but another issue.

stealing harvesters is fair? ;D

sure, you can make many aa or mtank,geese,apc or elites near your harvester.But how can you fight against enemy ground force if you waste your money to aa(he would have full of inf light vecihle with sard or fremen)

lol blackzoned drones, i still see that shit now days,(not mentioning names) and the air scatter bug is still being  used as well heh..

so how many of you cheaters have at one stage had so many eits ,that you deployed them all at once to oos the game you were loosing?(or somethin similar) theres gotta be a few here that can be blamed for that sort of thing...but for now all we have is schorpie :P

as for rallied drones in previous versions to 108, wasn't that a bit pointless seeing as they couldn't ever get hit on the move? cept s.elites :/

I don't see the point in just clicking around a bunch of times or just hitting a button. i'd rather jsut hit the buttona nd make em stay still.

...or if you get many of advansed carryall, you can pick up all his harviester.

By the time air units are involved in an average game (not an air-rush type one) I think you may as well fight through harvs. You would have to prepare for a harv drop by making carryalls...

Harv dropping stinks.