Stupid Newbies Who Think They Can Win if they Stab you In the Back

Mihail

Me and Nav just played a game together(We were against each other)

Nav's ally didn't do anything and then soon quit,and my ally started stabbing me in the back.

First he used about 10 snipers(He was Atr)against my Harvs, then he started shooting my vehicles with an undeployed Kindjal!!!

So in the end I unallied my partner and allied with Nav.

And my point is,if you're new and don't know what is effective against what, and you plan to stab your parter in the back,DON"T DO IT! ;)

well, you're lucky that that one turned out just right, usually my backstabbers are worse.

example:

In starcraft, we were playing a 2v2. I and my ally builded up an attack force (we were both protoss) and i launched an attack on one enemy, and things were going well... i finished his army, and then his ally came. But at the same time i saw my ally coming with additional zealots as well so we could finish the other guy as well.... so i thought.

what happened? My allies zealots attacked mine, together with the enemies so it was a fucking 3 vs 1... aaagh i hate those guys.

another example:

I and another guy wanted to play a 2vs2 but noone showed up so were agreed to do 2 vs 3 comps. I thought sure, why the hell not. So the game begins, and i have the bad luck that i have to fight off all 3 comps and i see that my ally is kinda playing realy stupid. He build a few bunkers, marines siege tanks... but this all takes a lot of time because he builds so many barracks and factories and stuff, i could've killed him easily but ofcourse we were allies and i was busy fighting the comps. However i could hold my own against the comps and attack them actually so i defeated one and my ally was still playing sim city. Finally when i killed one of the 3 comps and i could've handled them all, my ally jumps in with his sim city force and so we defeat the comp. In the end when both of our armies are at the last enemies base, destroying the last buildings, he suddenly disallies and starts killing my attackin force. (he had 16 battlecruisers hanging above my ultralisks and hydralisks) so as you can imagine, i lost most of them before i even knew what was going on. Well i disallied too and killed 3 battlecruisers and started building like hell, but because i was fighting the comps constantly i didn't have such a great building capacity as he did (he had 6 barracks, 5 factories and 6 stargates and 2 mineral deposits).

But he was luckily a crappy newbie and i had my defilers with hydralisks ready before his battlecruisers were on me. I casted plague and dark swarm and he soon found out that battlecruisers actually kinda suck against that. So he also send in his siege tank force but i still had some lurkers around, in a surprise waiting for him not far from his base and so his siege tanks got raped by my lurkers. Even though i did defeat his attack force he could build up realy fast with his 6 starports and i had much more trouble. But in the end i did win because he was so dumb at the game and i have to admit i'm realy glad i did win because that asshole did not deserve to win any game ever!. THE FUCKING TRAITOR!

Me and Nav just played a game together(We were against each other)

Nav's ally didn't do anything and then soon quit,and my ally started stabbing me in the back.

First he used about 10 snipers(He was Atr)against my Harvs, then he started shooting my vehicles with an undeployed Kindjal!!!

So in the end I unallied my partner and allied with Nav.

And my point is,if you're new and don't know what is effective against what, and you plan to stab your parter in the back,DON"T DO IT! ;)

I have heard many stories of partners attacking their allies, but none as funny as this! That guy couldn't win even with cheating! lol

i have a worse story.

i was playing red alert 2: yuri's revenge 2 vs 2

i was allies and my ally was soviets.

i built up this huge attack force of robotic tanks (both the other guys were yuri) and so i headed for the enemies bases and my ally was still building his base and he was making a huge defense, i thought iut was over board at the time.

well...i start to attack one yuri base and suddenly my "ally" nukes my base and takes out my robotic control center!!!!

needless to say i would have lost if not for my prisim base on the outskirts of his base (basically a long line of prisim towers) and my faithful grand cannon :)

the loser got what he deserved;D

and i got two new islands and a soviet and a yuri mcv ;D;D;D

the last guy surrendered to me!

and then you have the mech battles ive had. i was in an owens and my lancemate PPCed me in the back...

lets say that i was subatomic ashes.

heh, another one. (Red Alert)

We were playing 2 vs 2 comps (on lan), we were both soviet and it was going good (duh, comps suck :) ). Then suddenly my *ally* launches a nuclear missile at my POWERPLANTS. After that he allied both the comps and rushed my base :) . It was my neighbour who did that, so it was more of a joke than serous.. but still

another in starcraft:

The plan was to play 4 vs. 4 in multiplayer, i was terran. But as soon as the game started 1 of my allies joined the other teams so it was 5 vs. 3. Then one of my other allies left so it was 5 vs. 2. Then with a simple rush my newbie ally was destroyed so it was 5 vs. 1. I held out for 24 minutes :O before they destroyed me as well. I had bunkers and siege tanks everywhere, but i just couldn't afford to go on the offensive (duh, there were 5 of em)