Chapterhouse: Dune sequal.

jacobdouds

Yes, they're gonna write the seventh book.  No idea what its about.  I think they're going to write the Butlerian Jihad Trilogy first, though.  Personally, I don't like their work.  They've cheapened the Jihad, which Herbert described as a war waged against man's growing dependance on machinery, into a Terminator style war for freedom against robotic enslavers.  

yup they are going to write a 7th book. get rid of the mystery! yeah! lol and they arent bad writers. you should read some starwars books by kevin j. like the ones about the ancient sith and stuff. awesome books. I havent read them yet but heard about them and read parts of them. and the prequals are great. you guys just dont enjoy them because you want to be "dune fans" or you completely miss the point that they arent frank herbert!.lol give them some slack tehy are good books:)

It's very long. I printed it all off on the school computers, and because of me, they have a new program that only let's you print off 40 pages a term, or something like that. But we have found a way around this. heheh. they have no idea. Fight the power.

• 2 weeks later...
oh and Zhuge Liang was an awesome tactician and a great guy. good history to read. you can find simple stuff about them. and play destiny of an emperor! good game!

Tell me TMA_1, are you talking about the PS2 game, Dynasty Warriors 2?