Sardaukar2k/New Dune Game

Inoculator9

• 2 weeks later...

It is more than stupid to ask the progress. The developers will infrom when they have done something really neat. Or if not, who cares? You really don't want to know the progress, you want just that the game comes out. It doesn't help you a bit that Cyborg tells you that he is optimizing the code to make the game run faster. Who the hell cares what the developers are currently doing?

Frodo you inbox is full and thus I can not IM you.

Delete/backup some of your IM's

I was going to say this:

In case you didn't notice your avatar is not working. It may appear to be working for you but it may just be in your cache.

Thought I'd let you know. :)

Andrew

Well, I can tell you that it will not take long time now before an early modding kit is released :D.

That will be long before the map editor.

With the modding kit, the lads in the dune1 remake thread can mod the engine into a dune 1 like game.

That is if they want to.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't really checked up on any of this post, so I apologize for asking what I am about to ask :-[, but I don't feel like going through 15 pages with a 56k :(...

Are you actually making a new game, or is this just a heavily modded version of something else that you've been able to gain access to the more important files for?

Hehe, the plans are always changing.

Right now, I'm making a deeper scripting language, and a "compiler" which will compile your code to something which is faster to read for the computer, aswell as easier to implement into the engine.

When this is done, I will be able to program the map editor and the game in this scripting language ;D