Legacy

Vanguard3000

A while back, we were discussing the origin of the Arrakeen Sandworm. Well, here's an explanation. I hope you like it, because I don't. I am not happy with this work, but I might as well post it here anyway, since I had sort of promised I would make this, and I don't want to start over. ;)

------------------------------------------------

Legacy

Revv hated homework. He enjoyed learning, but only on his own terms, and without restraints and guidelines. Without homework. As his mind wandered, Revv tried to pretend it wasn

Man, tell you what... Try to expand it... I think you wrote down too few words for its potential! Try to give it depth, more depth. I dunno what mood did you have when you wrote this down, but you have to fell the same again.

Or just leave it as it is; it's still great.

I dunno, I fell like it's too short. Keep the theme, the actions, everithing, but try to expand it, more descriptions of the pleces and animals.

But leave those 'gods' as misteryous as they are: they give an awsome atmosphere.