They're back.

For those of you that look at the now nearly meaningless clan rankings, you should probably know that the Hobbitz are back under a different name.

They, cable/haxor and maybe bilbo, have taken the new clan identity of darkpowers (Dark*7).  Just thought I'd let those actually do want to make something out of the clan matches know.

We had a battle clan match with that new clan : Dark*7... here is the stats of that game http://games2.westwood.com/emperorgamelogs/80925773.html

They disconnected while loosing... and one of the guys : darkhark played exactly like bilbo on same sets... ::)

bussaws + guilde and a silly defense in his base with 30K at start...

They said some people we were lying... but a simple look at the stats is clear... one (darkatr) had no base or units left and darkhark had about 5 devastators + lots of  bussaws and sards (mine) in his base already half gone... He said he had to go to work... i assure you we didn't need more than 45 seconds to finish him and all his windtraps  ;)... a shame for us they were 1rst in the ladder  :'(

cause its hobbtz no body plays as many battle clans as they do.

I knew it was them.There still playing fix games look at theses games 80894025 and 80792154.Note same ip adress.Darkgunnz =cable2ghz cause he had same ip adress as last month 12.8.10xxx This is the guy thats been hacking other players.

And anthor thing note alot of games at start of month with no ip adress kinda looks like someone been doing the wrong thing to me ::)

I just pretend the clan ladder itself isn't there because, really, it isn't.

Oh, and the jaws of life won't be necessary, Xvayne.  If I'm on Bilbo's ass there are plenty of people on his other side sucking him off (knowingly or not) who can just reach around and push me off because my bark is worse than my bite.

I agree with Taqwa11 about ladder.  

Ladder means nothing. Only means something to those that think that getting more points make them "better", which are not.

I must add and ask u, specially to those that are used to challenge any1 to a qm or bc match at any moment, thinking that everyone has the obligation to accept, otherwise you call them a ducker. For your understanding, sometimes many of us just don't feel like playing u, qm super fans.

I have played qm in two months, i've lost to good players and defeated several elite players (as u call them), but, but i hasn't changed anything, because qm is meaningless.

Besides u have to know, that not all the ppl who plays in qm or bc r looking for being in the top 3, most of the players (I include myself) just play for fun. So there is no such things as a hard competition, those who cares about getting points and rank r just a very small comunity in a very small number of players of this game.

Finally i must add that several times i have hosted games with different setts than qm setts, those qm fans have ducked .

Advice : Play for fun and only for fun.

I can play any sets, i am a elite qm player, and people think that because i play qm that i cant play 30k, or other sets, lol. I hate to break all you non qm players bubble, but the top qm players are the top players on all sets. Qm sets are the only real competive sets, and all 30k allows is you to build more units before being whooped.

zamboe

"Only means something to those that think that getting more points make them "better"  "

lol getting more points does not make u better..but what i try and do is beat all the other top players (which does make u better).  to me its really more about the opponents then the points. (abviously the points come with the wins)

i get my "fun" by playing the best qm opponents on the ladder.  

and i have 2 agree with xvayne. i can play any settings also and beat any clan on their settings.  but lets be honest most 30k games r so dam boring!

". Qm sets are the only real competive sets "

lol. Because u say so ?. Keep thinking that qm is only acceptable setting, Most of the players don't care about it.

"  but lets be honest most 30k games r so dam boring!"

That's u opinion, respect other's opinion.

For the ppl who cares so much about the ladder trying to prove something they r not, here is the message :

most of the players (including a lot of good qm players) do not want to prove nothing or beat some1 and in therefore feel superior or something, we just want to have a little fun, with a simple game as this.

If u like qm ladder, go ahead, most of the players don't care.

Wrong, i play qm, i feel superior, and i only play emperor online because of the competitive modes it has. Sorry, i like to be good at some thing, being AVERAGE wont cut it for me. But i have fun, because i am doing something i like to do. And that must qm players dont care about rank, lol. Come on, maybe you dont, and that's you but to say that everyone who plays qm ( which is in this game to determine the best from the best) is only plays for fun is inaccurate.

And 30k games are boring, thats y if i play them, i make sure i just kill them quick :)

Ohh and to stay on topic, 30k games ARE boring.

The fun thing about qm games are that you actually have to think about what your doing.

You cant go around and build everything you want, you dont really have to think about what you build cuz you have enough money.

Now, I have an experiment for any one of you. Ask Bilbo to join your game, for a clan match, I'll bet you, that the conversation will be this (it happened to me).

Page to bilbo : join my game

Response : join my game you pussy

In that exact order, that is exactly what happened. He will duck ANYBODY if not on his setts.

Page to bilbo : join my game

Response : join my game you pussy

It works like clockwork. I remember when I actually used to play he'd say that all the time. He wouldn't even play me in that BC he owed me on my settings. Oh well, like I care anyways :)

anyone know anything on clans *S*W* - shokkwave

or NERDS or SYSTEM or D!ldo

was just checking the clan manager and all clans were created recently (within past week) with the exception of SYSTEM which was created last month a few days after tourney started (just like the others, don't know if they are bilbo and his hobbitz trying to run amuck on the bc ladder again).  The funny thing i noticed about system was the founder left it... is it that bilbo need to make another clan?  I dont know if these clans are bilbo and his bobbitz, err i mean hobbitz, but i was just wondering if some could prove me wrong plz... id hate to think they are trying to cheat again ::)  but for real who are these clans? and who are the players are you real do u visit here or are you just bilbo and the crew trying to get instant gratification by cheating you way to top?

You obviously don't have too much experience with this game to call Hobbtz that good of players. I'll grant that they are good on THEIR setts. This is the thing, THEY NEVER (NEVER NEVER NEVER) PLAY A BC ON OTHER SETTS.

Plus, FEW has been hacked by cable2ghz