Def Jam: Vendetta

XxxbillabongxxX

Has anyone here played this game, if so did you like it, i thought the game was really kcik ass. Its got really good graphics awesome moves and isnt like a fighting game cuz usually they take ariound 30 minutes to beat. It is sort of like the game Wu Tang: Shaolin Style, that ganme is also really good, the dumb thing is that you need a password to enter so you can perform a fatality or listen to the music unedited, It has all of the people from the wu tang clan group. Its for the PS1 so the graphics arent on the top of the world, Its a really fun game if you like those fighting type games. It has a story mode, a practice mode and a 1 on 1 mode, the first few times you play in the story mode the game is really easy, but when you get alittle bit further into the game it gets really challenging

i really enjoyed the fatalities in Shaolin.

i think Meth is the one who takes a bat to a guys head and yells "FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEE!" before knocking it off with the bat. LOL. that's one of the most hilarious things i've ever seen in a video game. whoever made that fatality was a genius