Requiem and Final Respects for Emperor

Well thats one less ducking/newbbashing/wining/irritating chicken.

To bad i couldnt have a game with you, i really wanted to slaughter you so bad it would hurt, but ofcourse he ducks even me. ::)

wanna have an sh of him disconnecting WHEN i attacked him? ;D

• 2 months later...

All I can say about emperor 'dying' is:

I DON'T CARE if people are leaving Emperor or there are newbies around. I'm going to keep playing Emperor for quite some time. As long as the Emperor servers work and WOL keeps them up to shape, I'm going to be playing as long as I have net access. It doesn't help the Emperor community one bit if people adopt a negative attitude towards the seemingly 'hopeless' situation that Emperor is in regarding how people are leaving and playing WCIII etc, etc. Just keep playing Emperor. There are probably people still buying the game you know.

About the Mod for Navaros Edric. I think you should do it. I'd download and play it. I'd really like to see what it's like. As long as its stable and can be easily installed and uninstalled, I'll download it and give it a go.

I forgot where this quote came from, but I think it's appropriate for this post regarding Emperor:

"Just because it lies, doesn't mean it's dead."

Hey Navaros it's not cause you want play other game you are obligated to came here to take people.

You want leave ?

Leave man !

Emperor is dead for you !

Well not for me so leave and be happy with Doom III or CL, WC III, IV, ... or any other game you want to play.

But leave in peace people who believe that Emperor is not dead like me.

Yes laugh of me a lot. I don't take care about pessimist people like you.

You are not honest just that.

You leave cause you stop to like Emperor period.

So leave man and be happy !

But I will stay here cos I LOVE Emperor and I believe in Emperor 2.

But sure if in each week they are pessimist people like you who encourage people to leave Emperor cause they are lazy about this game, well sure Emperor will never exist.

So you will reach what you will have build.

The DESTRUCTION of Emperor.

So for me you will be just a person who when stop like a game encourage other to think like you.

>:(

Aaahhhh...what's this? Nav saying he's gonna leva emperor for wc3? lol... 1/4 year l8er nave is still just rattling on about how emperor has been abandoned. Yet refueses to leave, because here he can bash n00bs with ease, where if he were to play another game, it may actually prove a challenge...heaven forbid. ::)

You're a smart dude, Navaros. Too bad you use it to visualize your frustrations instead of doin something usefull with it.

You are no fun person to be in a room with (on emperor that is), tou are very insulting and you look down on anyone you think you must look down too. So as a result people dont like you, wich leaves you with few ppl. There are enough good players around on emp, but the catch is they dont like you, dont wanna play you, or you duck them cos they beated you up good while you were running a big mouth at them prior to the game, and made you eat your words.

So for you the game can be dead, but for many just a beginning of en entire new game. Newbies get better too, you know..

It sucks ;) Razor just likes to troll these forums saying how much better WC3 is than Emperor because he's probably angry at how badly he's been beaten by everyone else here. I don't usually see any constructive posts from him. It's mostly- emperor is dead and for n00bs and wc3 takes mad skIllz cuz I r0x0r n00bs in it!!! Or something to that extent ;D

Hey Navaros it's not cause you want play other game you are obligated to came here to take people.

You want leave ?

Leave man !

Emperor is dead for you !

Well not for me so leave and be happy with Doom III or CL, WC III, IV, ... or any other game you want to play.

But leave in peace people who believe that Emperor is not dead like me.

Yes laugh of me a lot. I don't take care about pessimist people like you.

You are not honest just that.

You leave cause you stop to like Emperor period.

So leave man and be happy !

But sure if in each week they are pessimist people like you who encourage people to leave Emperor cause they are lazy about this game, well sure Emperor will never exist.

So for me you will be just a person who when stop like a game encourage other to think like you.

i wish i had connections to the insane asylum. you would be the first one there.

guys, this was from JUNE! obviously he didnt leave

Divine Wind link=board=7;threadid=998;start=30#msg73011 date=1031717628]

It sucks ;) Razor just likes to troll these forums saying how much better WC3 is than Emperor because he's probably angry at how badly he's been beaten by everyone else here. I don't usually see any constructive posts from him. It's mostly- emperor is dead and for n00bs and wc3 takes mad skIllz cuz I r0x0r n00bs in it!!! Or something to that extent ;D

LOL. I shouldn't even HAVE to answer this stupid post... ::)

"He's probably angry at how badly he's been beaten by everyone else here."

Yah ok buddy, you obviously havn't played emperor all that often eh? Or you may have realized that I could murder almost everyone on these forums, including you. And have received prizes 3 times from ww, including a 3rd place atreides finish in August 2001 (this was back when it was actually a challenge to be at the top *note 2001, NOT 2002) You should watch your mouth.

LOL if you think war3 is n00b bashing. There are only like 100 players left in emperor, and 95 of them suck. Which leaves about 5 good players ::). Let's see in war3 there are 100,000 players...lots of them do suck. But take cerb for exampler - he was considered a godly emperor player. In war3 he is just mediocre-good. Certainly not anything special at all. And he was one of THE best emperor players...that just shows war3 is a Lot harder to be good at then emperor ever was.

I don't really think you can compare the two games...I mean there are millions of WC3 players! Some people in WC3 make a full time job out of being the best. Emp is "easier" to be good at because there are fewer players who play a lot less.

Let's see in war3 there are 100,000 players...lots of them do suck. But take cerb for exampler - he was considered a godly emperor player. In war3 he is just mediocre-good. Certainly not anything special at all. And he was one of THE best emperor players...that just shows war3 is a Lot harder to be good at then emperor ever was.

Wrong. Actually all it shows is that War3 involves no strat at all and no skill at all. Winning in War3, if both players are good, is just a matter of sheer dumb luck because the animation movements block your view of the gameplay and make effective Microing impossible. Emperor requires vastly more skill (which isn't saying much because War3 involves no skill whatsoever and is a chore and headache to play), and the best players in Emperor are there because of skill {in addition to exploiting the harvesting bugs...which requires no skill but all the "best" players do it anyhow...}, not because of who happened to be able to see their units because their view of the gameplay was *less-blocked* by the horrible game-view blocking battle animations - as in War3.

But take cerb for exampler - he was considered a godly emperor player. In war3 he is just mediocre-good. Certainly not anything special at all. And he was one of THE best emperor players...that just shows war3 is a Lot harder to be good at then emperor ever was.

Alright, since you're so good at Warcraft, that must mean you're even more godly on Emperor. Go beat cerb on Emperor, then I'll let you spout your stupidity all you want ;)

You need to understand that your arguments have absolutely no structure to them, and it's mainly just venting on how badly you've been beaten on this game... You were never any good at this, so apparently you feel the need to bash Emperor in some sort of revenge attempt because of how bad you are at it. But I don't mind if you have to troll an Emperor forum just because of your insecurity. It's always fun prodding trolls :)

At least I can admit I'm not too good at this game anymore, and I'm better at Warcraft. But I'm not going to Warcraft just because I'm better at it. It's not exactly a very good game...

Let's see in war3 there are 100,000 players...lots of them do suck. But take cerb for exampler - he was considered a godly emperor player. In war3 he is just mediocre-good. Certainly not anything special at all. And he was one of THE best emperor players...that just shows war3 is a Lot harder to be good at then emperor ever was.

Wrong. Actually all it shows is that War3 involves no strat at all and no skill at all. Winning in War3, if both players are good, is just a matter of sheer dumb luck because the animation movements block your view of the gameplay and make effective Microing impossible. Emperor requires vastly more skill (which isn't saying much because War3 involves no skill whatsoever and is a chore and headache to play), and the best players in Emperor are there because of skill {in addition to exploiting the harvesting bugs...which requires no skill but all the "best" players do it anyhow...}, not because of who happened to be able to see their units because their view of the gameplay was *less-blocked* by the horrible game-view blocking battle animations - as in War3.

You are soooo wrong nav. Like usual, your opinion is uneducated and ignorant. war3 takes alot more skill than luck... Why isn't eveyone good at it, if it is mostly luck? Why would I get absolutely destroyed in war3 if i played the best player, but in emperor, if the map was fair, NOBODY could own me. I would lose yes, but get murdered, no. In war3 I would. Over and over again. Now if i was lucky, you'd think that I'd at LEAST come close to beating the guy...

When it all comes down to it nav, you just have poor microing skills. It is unfortunate that you cannot see or control your units properly, especially considering that any good player can. It's time to stop expressing your opinion as fact, when it couldn't be further from the truth. ::)

Divine Wind link=board=7;threadid=998;start=30#msg73366 date=1031786673]
But take cerb for exampler - he was considered a godly emperor player. In war3 he is just mediocre-good. Certainly not anything special at all. And he was one of THE best emperor players...that just shows war3 is a Lot harder to be good at then emperor ever was.

Alright, since you're so good at Warcraft, that must mean you're even more godly on Emperor. Go beat cerb on Emperor, then I'll let you spout your stupidity all you want ;)

You need to understand that your arguments have absolutely no structure to them, and it's mainly just venting on how badly you've been beaten on this game... You were never any good at this, so apparently you feel the need to bash Emperor in some sort of revenge attempt because of how bad you are at it. But I don't mind if you have to troll an Emperor forum just because of your insecurity. It's always fun prodding trolls :)

At least I can admit I'm not too good at this game anymore, and I'm better at Warcraft. But I'm not going to Warcraft just because I'm better at it. It's not exactly a very good game...

LMAO. Ok hel, now I can get defense from people on this board to back me, because they atually know wtf is going on...

First off, I never said "I was so good at war3" And I never said I could beat cerb in a 1v1 in emperor, because unless I get lucky, I probably can't, and I NEVER claimed ot be able to, so stop lying.

How the HELL do you get the idea I sucked at emperor. Anyone who has ever played me will tell you that I did NOT suck. Even poeple I dislike, like navaros will tell you that. Ask ACE, ask any reliable source on these forums you fool. I was VERY good at emperor, almost godly...maybe not as good as some guys like cerb, or earedil, but I would consider my 3rd atriedes finish in August 2001 pretty damn good, to say the least (*note: 2001 was when you actually had to have some skill to get top 3). So shut your ignorant mouth.

hey raz but my war3 record is still better than yours :) And its my first blizzard game iv played..its harder to get a decent rank simply because there are thousands more players compared to emp..just like ace said.

I never said I could beat you at war3 cerb ;D. I was merely using you as an example, to show that a very good emperor player will not be near as good at war3 (as far as #1 rank etc. goes). Reason being that there are far more people playing, and far more BETTER people playing. I didn't mean to imply that you are bad it, you are very good by our emperor standards, but in war3 it's a whole new ball game.

if you love Emperor, then why try to bring the destruction of it farther into reality?