Which is your...

exatreide

Right handed.

While we're at it, did you know that looking left while you're talking is supposed to be a sign that you're lying? Looking to the right means 'remembering.' Apparantly.

We touched on that in psychology. Think of your brain as a computer, it is said that when your eyes shift upward and to the right you are recalling data from actual memory. Yet when your eyes shift upward and left you are compiling information, call it lying or exaggerating or whatever you want. Some people think it's true some don't. I sometimes find myself doing it, but it may just be happening since I've read about it... never noticed before. It would make good reasoning for Dreams & REM during sleep, how you can dream of people you know and others you don't, places you've been and others that don't even exist, and things you've done along with those you wish you could. But that is another thread...

Right Hand with a lil lefty in me (and no I'm not talking about it and which way it's hanging you sick perverts out there ;D).

Hands crossed - Left thumb on top

Arms crossed - Left arm on top

Legs/Feet crossed - Right foot/leg on top