Harivstors on Strike

plcsys

During a campane, were I am Atredies, and defending against Orods, I have to defend the Fremen, and part way through the episode, all harvisors stop gavering spice. I can lead them the the spice, but they don't do anything. Trying to repair them with repiar units has not effect either. What can I do to get them back to being productive?

Hmm... it can't be a bug, never ever seen a bug/glitch like that.

It's possible that your "S" (stop) key is stuck and everytime you select something it stops.

Or you pressed the "select all harvestors" shortcut key (look in your manual) and accidently pressed "S."

Or it could also be part of that mission ( i haven't played every mission, so who knows?)

Or they're leeched (a leech larvae is on them) so that they cannot be carried by carryalls.

btw. a glitch that i know about is that the harvestors' sound gets muted after awhile, and some pathfinding errors, but you can prevent that with some micromanaging.

:O

I am waging my first campaign, and am House of Attredies, defending against Ordos. In this episode I must defend the Fremen, and not loose the territory (of course). Part way through the episode my harvesters, all of them stop harvesting spice. I can lead them to the spice, but they just sit there. Repair vehicles don't help, repairing the refineries doesn't help. I run out of money and loose. This has happened every time I try the episode. What am I doing wrong! Please help. Thanks

Not sure if it will work but have you tried making new ones?

Yes, and they don't do anything either. They just sit outside the factory and brood. I have installed the latest patch. There are no larva attached to the units either.

i think i remember a mission like that, all i can say to do is help is hurry and make a larg army, and blow them ordos to hell ;D

That may work, I'll give it a try. It seems that the Ordos Harvistors aren't working either. Bye the way, what is chaos lightening?

Hmm... it can't be a bug, never ever seen a bug/glitch like that.

It's possible that your "S" (stop) key is stuck and everytime you select something it stops.

Or you pressed the "select all harvestors" shortcut key (look in your manual) and accidently pressed "S."

Or it could also be part of that mission ( i haven't played every mission, so who knows?)

Or they're leeched (a leech larvae is on them) so that they cannot be carried by carryalls.

btw. a glitch that i know about is that the harvestors' sound gets muted after awhile, and some pathfinding errors, but you can prevent that with some micromanaging.

Nope the S key is not stuck.

First, did u build a refinary?

Did this problem always appear when u restart the mission? After what this happened, at start? do u load the same game?

<<what is chaos lightening?>>

the super weapon of house ordos(u will see it soon at draconit(good spell!huh?) the homeland of house ordos)

i recommend for u to check "Ken's Newbie Guide"(the first topic at this forum).

Chaos Lightning

This weapon can be used with the Ordos Palace. Click the lightning strike when it is ready. Drag the mouse anywhere you want on the field. Then select the area of effect. When it is fired, all units within the blast radius will be thrown in a frenzy, killing all units, friend OR foe. Also, the units affected will suffer damage slowly.