Dune Dying?

ordos45

I forgot about the shape-shifters(face-dancers). That's a possibility about the synthic spice and not having an addiction but being able to still fold space. Could the Tleilax grow more worms I mean they made gholas from dead flesh what would stop them from doing the same with the worms. I don't recall anything about that in the novels just off the top of my head at the moment(correct me if there is). And what would stop them anyway if they were to try it?

• 4 weeks later...

Although I'm only 15 years old, I've grown up with Dune. When I was six I saw the David Lynch movie, I was awestruck and immediately set about procuring the novels. My Dad already had Children of Dune and it took me ages to find the first book. When I started reading I found it too complex for me but eventually, only recently, mind, I have begun re-reading every novel. I am just beginning Chapterhouse and so far I do not believe Dune is dead.

I see the film long, long time ago, later i record it, i see it again, again and again, a friend, show me the book,i read it, the same friend show me Dune mesiah,i read it, and

Children of Dune, my friend goes away, and i still have his books, except Children of Dune, i have read both a least 3 times, so i dont think Dune is Dying.

• 5 months later...

If you are going to post to an olde thread make it more than 3 words please.

Dune cannot die it is not possible, think of how old dune is but it still cultivates our minds even though it was around a decade or two before us. Even the new dune books can become favorites of us even though they are not by Frank Herbert. The Dune world cultivates our minds and creativity skills, the games are also good though of dune books.

If you are going to post to an olde thread make it more than 3 words please.

Dune cannot die it is not possible, think of how old dune is but it still cultivates our minds even though it was around a decade or two before us. Even the new dune books can become favorites of us even though they are not by Frank Herbert. The Dune world cultivates our minds and creativity skills, the games are also good though of dune books.

I like that...that's what I would say exactly.

Dune opens up the mind, because it is created with such imagination and is so unique :)

• 4 weeks later...

I have only read the original Dune trilogy, but I think that the prelude to Dune miniseries complements Dune very well, and I look forward to reading Legens of Dune, and the other three, followed by the climactic end of the saga: the untitled Dune 7

yea but star wars also takes place"long ago in a galaxy far, far away

Actually, Star Wars takes place in the year 10,191 A.G. in our galaxy and those surrounding it.

But thats off topic, so lets stop talking about it or I may have to find my key.