I'm Newb, but i'd like to try

navaros was an idiot

i think he was in a facility were they let mentally challenged people play games. if u ever played him in game then u would know this, i always remember the one and only time i actually played a whole game with him, cant remember who he would always pick for his partner, but he would page me saying, i have a partner for u come so we can play, and i'd come and my partner wouldnt be able to speak english or even type characters that looked english it was all block letter shit and flying through my screen, well i beat him but after three hours of play. nuff said, nav is not all there =/

Now dont jump to conlusions... You can say im the new Nav.. though i'm not a jerk. This is my style of an introduction. I am known in the Renegade Commmunity as well known in Red Alert 2 community. I have been observing these forums for a couple of months now... Read a couple here and now... So I am a clone, a kind clone of NAV. Looking for peace and harmony with you brotherlings. I was hoping if I can join and help out in this community in a positive way. For whom am I but a fuzzy?

--- Thank You For Your Service

EA_Fuzalert

btw: who is nav...

LOL  ;D

Do you really what to be a clone of the Navaros  ??? ::) :'(

Check his profile or some of his previous thread before the final banning and maybe be you will reconsider the clone position.  :-X :-