Did you like this game??

I enjoyed the game. I do agree the movement keys are awkward but I use the Nostrmo n50 Speed pad so I remapped them. Also I think the game was too short, but who knows there may be an expansion or something since Children of Dune has aired on Sci-Fi... or is that not likely. I did hate that worm scene, I don't think anyone like it ;) It would have been better if it had a save when you want option, but by being forced to start each level over you can remember where the bad guys were and make it through with out wasting ammo. I must say I hated fighting that robot thing, it was awfull. ;D

I will have to agree with y'all. I got it because it was dune and I havent beat it. I think that I am on the last level but I havent played it for about 6 to 8 months.

i havent play it again since after i die, each level will need to restart again, so did u too?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

nvr posted in this section before but i watched childrne of dune long movie but man it was great

Duncan is the 0wnage ! w00t w00t kinda sad when she was doing the other dude and he had to wathc shoot i wouldve went in there and killed him and beat her down but she was fine lol anyways i have had the game it was ok sum parts were boring but overall worth the money

there was going to be one...(Dune Generations), but it was cancelled because of financiel problems... :'(

or was it just postponed, does anyone have any news on this subject?

Dune was quite a good game I thought, the controls where quite easy to work with(exactly like Soul Reaver IMO), the game looked good, the moves with the knife were quite impressive, good tacticle gameplay, etc.

But there where 2 major problems in the game:

1) it was too short.

2) the knife was cool to use when enemies where standing still, but the rest of the time useless.

The ingame-sequences where quite weird sometimes, but that did not bother me, the saving could also have been changed, but if you would be able to save at every point of the game, wouldn't it be too easy?

If only the length was better and if the knife was less useless, it would be one heck of a game in my opinion.

And people, dying so many times in a level, was the game THAT difficult? ;D :P

• 2 weeks later...