Private 2nd class Dunenewt[uN] Tech Level 1

Sergeant Flameweaver[uN] Tech Level 2

Sergeant ExSPlug[uN] Tech Level 2

2nd High Sergeant Slaphapy5[uN] Tech Level 3

Coporal Sardaukar Elite[steel Wolves] Tech Level 1

Sergeant AK47 001[steel Wolves] Tech Level 2

Sergeant Alexander Ordos[steel Wolves] Tech Level 2

Private 1st class Sandwraith[steel Wolves]Tech Level 1

OK.Some new rules and regulations added.After 3 days of about 2 hours in total of planning how to improve BFTU,I have come up with a few things.

1.Turrets/Posts can now be bought and deployed on any of territories you own but they cannot be moved and will auto-rebuild after being destroyed depending on the number of 'reinforcement rounds' left and will vanish after they are destroyed [number of rein rounds] times.Once you buy them,you can't refund :P

Turret/Post,cost

Machinegun post-90 pts

180mm gun turret-180 pts

AA GUn-450 pts

2.But you cannot deploy a turret/post on enemy territory

3..Battles won/lost system now is revamped and now promotion[private,coporal,etc.] is based on the point value the enemy unit(s)you killed is worth-If you kill a rifleman,you get 3 points.

4.In the next few missions,cyborgs will also be able to fire at air units with weak effect,while rocketmen have a better AA capability.

OK.Here is the intro,the organization that funded Uday and his fedayeen forces on Ittihad 1 and 2,has plagued a planet,named Planet X for its magnificent strange colours that look like a computer animation,into darkness and now the organization has sent an army to defend the planet,eliminate the threat of the organization.But be warned,they can reinforce twice.The organization has been codenamed "The Enterprise".

Note:I am not sure how many rounds of reinforcements you guys need,but I will start by giving everyone 8 round of reinforcements as this is a 'rather tough' campaign but I won't tell the value of each unit ;D

One more thing,please read earlier posts before you say anything,'cos I am sick of telling you the rules over and over again! >:(

http://www.dune2k.com/forum/attachments/Info.jpg

~Cost List~

UN Units,Points/Cost,Tech Level

Rifleman 3 1

Rocketman 7 1

Sniper 15 2

SEAL 35 3

Jeep 20 1

Tank 50 2

Artillery 65 3

MLRS 45 4

APC 55 5

Fighter 80 5

Bomber 100 5

Helicopter 60 4

Fighter-Bomber 130 7

CHinook 70 6

Gunship 120 5

Corvette 180 6

Destroyer 300 7

Cruiser 350 7

Aircraft Carrier 600 8

Aegis Cruiser 300 6

Submarine 400 9

Battleship 700 10

STEALTH BOMBER 1000 *

Steel WOlves Units,Points/Cost,Tech Level

Battle Armor 10 1

Cyborg 20 1

Hunter seeker 25 2

Phantom 35 3

Scout jeep 15 1

Assault Tank 50 2

Flame tank 40 2

MLRS 80 4

Laser tank 70 4

Adv Artillery 80 5

APC 55 5

Fighter 80 5

Bomber 100 5

Carpet bomber 150 6

Anti Personnel 'Hawk' 65 5

Army Carrier 80 6

Submarine 400 7

Tesla launcher 180 6

Machinegun ship 100 6

Aegis Cruiser 500 7

Suicidal ship 400 8

Battleship 700 10

SCUD 800 *

1 SCUD Missile 200 *

*Buys 10 Tanks, 20 rocketmen, 5 snipers, 25pts left*

I've got a question.Are any of the units on tech level 1,2,or 3 anti-air?

For SW only

@AK47:4.In the next few missions,cyborgs will also be able to fire at air units with weak effect,while rocketmen have a better AA capability.

Pls see the word:Cyborgs.........pls........

One more thing,please read earlier posts before you say anything,'cos I am sick of telling you the rules over and over again[No offense]

@Slaphapy:Yup :)

@Sard Elite:In the very first planet battle,I gave out some 'victory points' to SW members who had PARTICIPATED in that particular battle,not just buy an army.

Sard Elite and AK47,pls buy yr armies.Flameweaver has left,I shall take his place ATM until someone joins :P. I buy 10 tanks

Thank You Thank You THank You for starting the battle,Sandwraith,Thank God,THank God!

*The republican guards camping at the starting point detect some movement energy on their solar-powered energy detector and start to move closer to their intended target*

"Its only a copper dreadfly,fuhrer!"

"Oh damn!"

"Another energy source has been detected!"

"It must be those scumbags again,make sure they are 6 feet under!"

*THe 60 elite republican guards take out their grenade launcher equipped rifles and aim steadily towards the charging UN units*

"Fire!"

*Both sides exchange fire and in the end,only 16 elite troops were killed while the whole army of sandwraith was torn apart*

*Lowzeewee,currently replacing sergeant flameweaver who was dismissed by the high general for being TOO STRICT with the army when commanding BOOT CAMP.Lowzeewee has sent his 10 tanks over to fight the forces of evil*

The 10 tanks charge towards the RPG-armed elite troops but only managed to kill 13 of them while losing the entire armored division.THe next batch of tanks await their supreme commander's call and will be ready to assist sandwraith's army anytime.