Vanguard3000

alphabeta4000

Ligic_Tha_Master

Stainless

Sardaukar_Kirov

Nema Fakei

ExAtreides

[br] Votes for both do not count!

Just listen up here folks.  A fremen is good, and so is the Fereydykin, but you Fremen supporters seem to be forgetting that while they have cloak and little puny sniper rifles (well not puny) they can still be killed in a matter of seconds.  I mean, up pops a group of Fremen, fire and kill a couple of Sardukar.  Sardukar then retaliate by spraying the whole area with a hail of bullets, wiping out the Fremen.  What I am saying is that after their first couple of shots, Fremen cannot sustain a prolonged firefight.

SARDUKAR RULE!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

(Thank u and goodnite!!)

Fremen (see happy I spelt it right this time!) also have the weilding moduls, which can take out Sardukars in one shot.  Just get next to them and let ripe.  Line them up and they can all go down in one shot.  Mix them up with sniper Fremen from afar and you have a nice method of killing them.

Sardukar are like the elite of the elite, and the Sardukar elite are like the elite of the elite of the elite.  They have some of the best weapons in the game, and if a Sardukar elite gets into combat with any other infantry, the enemy is as good as dead.  Fremen have no close combat weapons, and their long range weapons take, to me, to long to reload.  This, I find, makes them a handful to control in a battlefield situation.  

SARDUKAR RULE!!!

:) 8) :) 8) :)  8) :) 8)