Ally with Tieilaxu

NetWerx1

Ok, I'm playing the hark campaign.

This mission is in a territory left to the Bidiryah Sink.

The briefing says that Fremen are searching the wastes, and I'm to investigate their motives.

So I start out and the mentat shows fremen near a tieilaxu base. I send an inkvine to help the leeches and contaminators from the fremen. This bodes well for an alliance with the tieilaxu... So then i use flame tanks to kill the fremen that arrive, and then they stop coming and the mentat says tieilaxu reinforcements have arrived. I don't use them much, just leeching harvies and contaminating scouts ;D. I finished the atr base with a death hand to kill mongoose and a deva drop the kill of the entire atr base. Then comes the debriefing. It would have been wise to involve your troops in the quarrel, commander. WTF? Did I do anything wrong >:(???????

In the end mission you're allied with the fremen, sardaukar and ix.

no matter what?... hmmm seems like a waste of time to try and ally with them during the taking over of the planet, since you will get them in the end either way

In the end mission you're allied with the fremen, sardaukar and ix.

no matter what?... hmmm seems like a waste of time to try and ally with them during the taking over of the planet, since you will get them in the end either way

But they can help to take over the planet faster.

Leeches are nice in choking off harvesting efforts. They also tend to have a nice little psychological effect on other players. I mean, why else would they have such a (relatively in that you can hear them coming a mile away) loud noise when they move around? It's meant to unerve you.

Contaminators on the other hand, are bloody-friggin'-useless. You would have to be a retarded monkey lit on fire to let them be any serious threat...

But yeah they do betray you in the end, which sucks because I like Leeching Guild Makers...

The only thing good about tleilaxu is the leech,but I noticed something about those human non-atriedes players,they keep getting their ally to give them repair vechicles,I thought the engineer also can remove leeches?

Off topic:Well...that's not as bad as using your glove to slap your opponent ::) :)

• 5 weeks later...

The repair vehicles actually "repair" quote the name. Engineers just take off the leech.

Leeches have uses to an extent and contaminators are (completely) useless. They are too slow and the cost is not worth it. They do almost no damage to buildings and vehicles, and they are slower than most infantry (meaning they have to struggle to get close enough to kill someone)