Where does Gob Archive all the attatchments

Sneakgab

I'm pretty sure I'm missing something extremely obvious here because I don't think Gob would decide to lock all the attatchents away ;D

My apologies for being a nuisance and asking what is most likely a silly question, but where can I view attatchments that have been archived?

I have seen Gob go back in tech support and get an archived attachment back, so I know he does archive the files. I believe he downloads and saves the attachments to a local machine when the attachments folder gets full and then removes the attachments from the webserver so people can continue to post them. The archive is not a feature that we can generally access unless you have a specific file in mind and you ask Gob to retrieve it. It's not an automated process.

I have seen Gob go back in tech support and get an archived attachment back, so I know he does archive the files. I believe he downloads and saves the attachments to a local machine when the attachments folder gets full and then removes the attachments from the webserver so people can continue to post them. The archive is not a feature that we can generally access unless you have a specific file in mind and you ask Gob to retrieve it. It's not an automated process.

NUMBER 6 IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!