BFTU Chapter 3-The rise of tissue boxes......

lowzeewee

1 cyborg mounts on top of a scout jeep and with another scout jeep,they charge at the enemy,managing to kill 2 riflemen :D

Sard Elite:LAST round of reinforcements await you.

AK47:Oh Damn!You missed promoting to High Sergeant by 1 lost!Edged out :O[half a win]

You got wiped out 4 times

@AK47:No not yet.

@Sard Elite:How Gob never threathen u with a ban for double posting >:(

Bias!Arrrgh!J/k ::)

Again it cant continue!Now yr finding where u want to go........hurry up all the remaining 4 of u >:([attachment archived by Gobalopper]

ExSplug-Last round-38 rocketmen

Flameweaver-3rd round-41 riflemen

Sard Elite-Last round-10 battle armors,15 cyborgs,2 scout jeeps

Sandwraith-1st round-10 battle armors,26 cyborgs,4 scout jeeps ::)[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

Sardaukar Elite has requested our assistance in Sector C2. I move my army to Sector C2 to help Sardaukar in the offesive against the remaining UN army.

@Low do not get upset with me this map still makes no sense to me it's so plain. For the longest time I was not sure who was where on the map next time try labeling it as the battles progress or atleast enemy movements it makes it easier to understand.

Sardaukar Elite has requested our assistance in Sector C2. I move my army to Sector C2 to help Sardaukar in the offesive against the remaining UN army.

@Low do not get upset with me this map still makes no sense to me it's so plain. For the longest time I was not sure who was where on the map next time try labeling it as the battles progress or atleast enemy movements it makes it easier to understand.

I just show where yr army is and da territories taken,i will try to make it clearer.

*Sardaukar and Sandwraith release their 'wolfpacks' towards the herd of gazelles and 'eat' them up,but for a price.

Sard Elite's army sacrificed itself to destroy Exsplug and Flameweaver's armies and Sandwraith has captured their capital,with no other UN person left,the battle has been won by SW.

Sard Elite promoted to Coporal,Tech Level 1,490 points.

Exsplug promoted to Sergeant,Tech level 2,740 points.

Flameweaver promoted to Sergeant,Tech Level 2,500 points[attachment archived by Gobalopper]