BFTU Chapter 3-The rise of tissue boxes......

lowzeewee

4 hunter seekers,2 flame tanks,10 assault tanks charge at the UN forces,with the 4 hunter seekers self-destructing to open the floodgate of damage,with the 2 flame tanks exchanging themselves for 15 rocketmen.But the onslaught of the next Exsplug reinforcements while flameweaver guarded the border see off the enemy tanks.

Exsplug-48 rocketmen left from next round of reinforcements

Flameweaver-new round of reinforcements-79 riflemen,19 rocketmen,9 jeeps

AK47-New round of reinforcements-5 cyborgs,4 hunter seekers,2 flame tanks,10 assault tank

Since dunenewt cant come,i will join in as slaphapy using only 450 points from him as dunenewt is way too low and SW has 1950 pts,so if i take 450,its equal ;)

I think I will get 6 tanks and 10 snipers.

Shit!I accidentally clicked 'reset form' instead of preview.....Noooo...

OKOK.I keep sending my reinforcements of 6 tanks and 10 snipers over to attack until me and Alex have been defaced off the earth.

Alex=Remains Sergeant.

Slaphapy=Promoted to 2nd High Sergeant,Tech Level THREE,790 points.

Sard Elite:Lose one round of reinforcements+10BA+15 cyborgs

Forgot if u lost one round of reins,just know that u have 2 rounds f them left-Lose 5 cyborgs,4 hunter seekers from current round of reinforcements

*Atacks Flameweaver wherever he is :P*

Flameweaver sees the large force coming in.... a scout reports: Sir!, it's Alexander Ordos, they're closing in fast... what should we do?

Flame thinks and says: Kill them..... all of them

I purchase 20 cyborgs; 4 scout jeeps; 10 battle armors leaving me 400 pts. My units occupy sectors E-5, D-5, and C-5. I then purchase an additional 12 cyborgs (240 pts.) and 6 battle armors (60 pts.) leaving myself 100 pts. I instruct the additional 12 cyborgs and 6 battle armors to occupy sector C-5.

I purchase 20 cyborgs; 4 scout jeeps; 10 battle armors leaving me 400 pts. My units occupy sectors E-5, D-5, and C-5. I then purchase an additional 12 cyborgs (240 pts.) and 6 battle armors (60 pts.) leaving myself 100 pts. I instruct the additional 12 cyborgs and 6 battle armors to occupy sector C-5.

[20X20]+[4X15]+[10X10]=400+60+100=560/680 u can spend

So 120 pts left!So since u wanted 12 cyborgs first,u got 6 cyborgs with the remaining money :P

As sandwraith has arrived,I will use 330 points from slaphapy [minus 450 used previously+and Sard Elite used 10 less points out of his possible seed money]

4 cyborgs,4 hunter seekers,2 flame tanks,10 assault tanks

VS

79 riflemen,117 rocketmen,9 jeeps

Both sides got heavy casualties like a tiger killing a tigerand vice versa

Flameweaver:43 riflemen left.

ExSplug:38 rocketmen.

Ak47:THe 1 cyborg u didnt send.

1 cyborg mounts on top of a scout jeep and with another scout jeep,they charge at the enemy,managing to kill 2 riflemen :D

Sard Elite:LAST round of reinforcements await you.

AK47:Oh Damn!You missed promoting to High Sergeant by 1 lost!Edged out :O[half a win]

Alex,u have 3 flame tanks left :D

BTW,all of u have an extra round of reinforcements now ;),so u have 4 in total when u start,existing pple will also be affected.

Just read that.

U were attacked.....so u lose some rounds of reinforcements ;)

Do u guys want to continue the planet battle or not......no battle for a day already. >:(

@DUnenewt:You said "Let's carry on"?Sure!But you are now just a watcher as your army has been defaced off the planet after getting beaten but don't worry,its only temporary till the next battle! :)

@Sandwraith:OK....here's the map

@EVERYONE:Please sign up for the BFTU 2.0 Beta at http://lowzeewee.proboards17.com/index.cgi but first you need to sign up for my forum ;D

[attachment archived by Gobalopper]