BFTU-Chapter 2

lowzeewee

*looks around at the horizon*

*spots the units at a distance*

"get ready men!!!"

"set...aim....FIRE!!!"

as a huge mass of bullets light up the battlefield as they shoot at the units coming for them...

"never surrendor men!"

While trying to make their way up to the landing ground.THe guerillas get shot down and tumble down and slam into the RPGmen and slaphapy kill them en masse.Seeing the danger of the situation,the artilleries get called on and they give slaphapy bombardment hell while the buggies below keep guard for escaping units.Goodbye commander slaphapy.You have done a good job.

These 4 pple need to either buy units,participate in battles or both.Planet points will not be given to pple who dont participate.

Dunenewt UN-Buy units first,then battle.

FLameweaver UN-But units first,then battle.

Sardaukar Elite SW-U already have units,pls come to battle

Sandwraith SW-But units first,then battle.Your first unit order was rejected as it contained both UN and SW units.

Rebel Force-One 60 mm guard towers[connected to circuit room],35 RPGmen,5 buggys,11 artilleries,2 gas turrets,13 light tanks,

As both gas turret go up in flame,all the gas tanks explode and start to spread the gas,poisoning the area......but yr troops are covered by armor so its OK.THe RPGmen unable to aim properly due to dizziness due to exposure to the gas,all get poisoned to death.

But the 11 artilleries bombard yr units together with support from the buggies and tanks alongside the last 60mm gun turret.

Last batch of reinforcements left at starting point now

@Sandwraith:5 cyborgs, 3 ROCKETMEN and 2 scout jeeps?????? U have 340 points...... and rocketmen is UN

Maybe I was trying to micro-manage. lol Sorry about that here is my revisited order

7 BA; 5 Cyborgs; 3 Scout jeeps that should leave me with 125 pts. Move my units so that I can give suppoert to Alexander Ordors to help take out the gas turrent.

3 scout jeeps find the circuit room and sandwraith units go and self destruct it and leave the artilleries,buggies and tanks left by themselve.THe battle armors and cyborgs thrash the 5 buggies but get thrashed in turn by the artilleries and light tanks

reinforcements wait at the starting point

Slaphapy gets promoted to Coporal immediately.He needs to win 5 battles to get to sergeant/Tech Level 2.

Coporal Slaphapy.U now have 450 points.Pls buy yr units for the post-rebel battle,u r still tech level 1

Ok, i will buy 12 jeeps, 9 rocketmen, and 49 infantry. ;)