BFTU-Chapter 2

lowzeewee

So...where is everyone again?Low,could you fill in where the UN is and where the SW are?

I move ALL of my units to the UN starting point to invade them.

14 Cyborgs and 11 BA's

Force over numbers...hehe. ;D ::) :P

Here is a more...colorful map for those who couldn't really understand the first one

(No offence low,I bet alot of people totally understand it,

I'm probably the only one who doesn't)

[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

11 Battle Armors,14 Cyborgs under supreme commander AK47 001 charge deep into the enemy base and fires at the artilleries and the troops,the artilleries unable to fire at close range rush off and the 100 RPGmen and 100 riflemen just clobber them with the snipers on jeeps running them over.

Your second reinforcements are now there.Pls dont fight unless you have at least 2 buddies alongside you

Moral of the story:Do not fight people alone especially when they are in large numbers ;)

At least u killed 5 troops and destroyed 1 artillery

Hey Lowzeewee,I can post attachments now,and i've got a map.

(Note:This is for those HIGHER LEVELS ONLY!!!)

Oh,and those turrets that you start near,they're deactivated.You have to race to the top of the mountain to activate them for yourself.[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

ExS had met up with the 8 rocketmen on the way back to the landing zone. From far they see the 60mm turning around, scanning for targets.

"Follow the same way as we did to the AA site just now! Take advantage of our range and knock it down!"

Ready......take aiiiiiimmmmm.......FIRE!

As the first wave of bombardment hits the trench...crushing the armor of the battle armors.

Meanwhile ExSplug gets his troops to perform a heroic by hitting down the left guard turret but in turn got ripped apart by artillery fire.