Dune 2000 Trainers

metalguybrad

I assume you've found soem trainers, but they don't work in XP?

Can you alt-tab out of the game to a Windows folder? If you can, then you could probably use "Game Cheater" to hack some variables (i.e. how much money you have, and perhaps windtrap power distribution). You should be able to find Game Cheater on google somewhere.

hey shygirl, if you would have had the extreme intelligence to read what i orginally posted, you would have realized that i have beaten the game a million times and it gets quite boring. maybe you might have also realized i cant play online from a previous post...hmmm so to make things more interesting i am trying to find a trainer that works. thanks for the great advice though

hey ,metalguybrad

if you would have had the extreme intelligence to read what YOU had orginally posted, you would have realized that you didn`t mention that you had beat the game i million times ........ doh .....i read the posts in THIS topic , and replied to the post in THIS topic.i havn`t read every single post you have ever writen , so how am i supposed to know that you carn`t play on-line ? .... doh......

well metalguybrad if you do ever get tired of trainers And if you ever do get on-line look me up, there`s a damn good butt whoopin waiting for you.

shygirl4 ;)

Thanx a lot, but there's one problem. I live in India, and most of India uses landline connections with a billion distributions. SO, the net speed is never higher than 3kbps. This means that I gotta think before I download anything from the net. So tell me, which file do I download - The.exe or the.zip file?

• 2 months later...

to me that is offencive you know. justr because i almost failed english this year, doesnt mean that you can make fun of me. btw you spelt my name wrong. it is spelt: draggoon, not dragon

edit: and btw if i see a spelling correction i can make, i correct it. like where it is bolded, i changed it.

King-Mega, at least he has a good reason. Your first language is English (Or at least American), so you should be able to post in good english all the time - without sounding offensive or officious (let alone hypocritical). Do point out when you can't quite understand what someone's saying, and, if someone does point this out, Draggoon, do explain.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...