Dose it realy suck gob?

exatreide

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ahhh think my temper run off with me(can I say that) lol. Well I don't think it's the best game in the world, but still there's something new to it it doessn't look like any of the other games that's being send out on the street.

I just played the demo! WHAT A HORRIBLE GAME! This is one of those games that will never be forgotten because of how bad it is. The level was hard to finish, not because it was difficult but because the game has millions of giant holes.

Firstly, I have difficulty controlling Paul. I push the down arrow and Paul turns around and starts walking the other way (towards the camera), but then the camera turns to show the back of Paul and he walks the other way (or he doesn't and I can't see where he's going). If you set the game so that you can move the camera yourself with the mouse, you get too fustrated.

Secondly, you can't knife a guy from the front. You get stuck somewhere in front of him and you desperately slash aimlessly in the air while he shoots you.

Thirdly, the water-to-health convert system is so stupid. Why not just get health straight away but make it look like you're getting water?

I could say more bad things about this game but then my hands would get sore.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually enjoyed this game.  It wasn't as great as, say, Fallout.  But I still had a good time playing it.  I found the controls rather easy to use and i really liked it how the mouse controled the camera view.

You can actually knife people from the front with your crys, it's just that (incase you didn't notice) they back track and shot, staying out of range from the knife.  Just get them backed up against a wall.

I loved the animations when you knifed someone unawares from the side.  Those slick moves looked so COOL!!!!

I didn't have a problem with the water health system, guess it doesn't bother me.

The one thing that dissapointed me with this game was that, as soon as I was able to use the VOICE all I did was let myslef get necked and use it, knife them and heal myslef once, then go to the next guy and do the same thing.  Ammo was scarce also, which is quite understanable, but I would of liked to get ammo and weapons from the dead soldiers I killed.