FH Dune SUX!!!

riper

I just ripped the game (i stole it out of a store if u know what i mean =) and after installing the game runs at the incredible speed of 1 frame every 10 seconds on my ultrafast computer. Throwing the cd out of a window and on to the market to buy the latest twilight dvd, where it was located on as well. this time it runs without problems. what a lousy game that is!!!

Riper

Than didn't you expect to mutch of the game ?

The frame rate is just as Riper mentioned after you've first installed it. I was trowing things at my monitor as well at that time. After some adjustments this was fixt.

And the game isn't a great as other games. There are better ones, in game story as in game play. But when you think that they had to make a commercial game based on Frank Herbert's Dune that was a potential product to a lot of customers I think they didn't do that bad.

Yeah maybe I expected too much of the game, and what I expected wasn't even in the game for me personally.

The camera angels are horrible half the time the camera is somewhere that puts you the player at a disadvantage. It's like the game was rushed without more attention to development. AI reaction is poor, guards should not be so easy to dispose, with the story that this is based on it could have been alot better.

Metal Gear Soild even come to mind when I think how good this game could have been. They could have really done some great things with this game even in a commercial form. Not to say that it needed to a clone of the game I mentioned at the begining, just the ideas they could have used to make the game a replayable.

• 2 months later...

I enjoyed FH Dune. My fav part was when you go undercover as a hark ;D I just thougt it was cool. It reminds me of a Tomb Raider/MetalGear Soild mix.  I think WW could do an interesting take on it if they used the renegade engine and made the Duniverse.

I saw this game the other day at the store.  It was selling for 40 bucks, that was one reason why i didn't buy it

Right on the game is says "infiltration", that translated to me as a bunch of sneaking around and no action.  Then i see that there's no online gaming for it.  Sorry,  i'll let someone else have the game, i can see that it wouldn't hold my attention too long

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw the review on Gamespot, I couldn't read it because you have to pay money for a membership now. But it only got a 4.4 out of 10, which means it's a bad game. The readers even gave it a really low score. I am a big fan of Dune, but I am not going to spend money on a terrible game.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Duke_Killersiil

people, no screenshot needed got one from gamespot.

It sucks ass of a south-russian dogshit eating monkey >:( >:(

points in 0-100: 0,00000

If you are saying that in a referance to sloggy or even jammed controles at some point or a verry slow frame rate then this will not be due to effects of XP. It occures with different OS'es and computer configurations.