tale of 2 kings

The_Sadukar

Rudolf of Rabitia looks out of the window from his castle and sees 50 knights riding out on the plains. The sun is shining bright and it's 13:00 hours in the afternoon. The knights are on a standard patrol duty, at least if it can be called "standard" as with the more agressive becoming Carotians defenses must be watched carefully. Guard towers are double manned constantly and patrols like these are more and more needed to stop the raiding of the Rabitia villages.

Rudolf is worried. What are those Carotians planning? What do they want?. What can he do to protect his people who he loves so dearly.

He hears someone in a heavy armor walking up the steps and he already knows who it is before the door opens with a wide slam, his best and most loyal, but somewhat agressive general. He's probably coming up here to speak about military plans. Rudolf knows that this has to happen, but he just doesn't like it.

The general says to Rudolf: Your highness, i have come to speak with you about the defence of Rabitia. After a long and intense talk, one thing comes clear to Rudolf. His general wants to attack Carrotia before they declare war on them, to keep the element of surprise. But with all his generals pleas, it didn't help. Rudolf will not allow it. If there's only 1% chance to stop a war, than that chance we must take. I will not be the agressor Rudolf said.

The general walk to the door... defeated. In a last attempt he says, but your highness, we are talking about the safetiness of your people!

Rudolf answers with a breaking heart: I know my friend, i know. But i just cannot allow this. I'd rather have not a war at all, but perhaps there is no other chance. His general nods and gives Rudolf an understanding face, and leaves the room.

When the general is down the stairs Rudolf says to himself, my general is a good rabbit, and i know he means well. But it just can't.

King Scytale of Carrotia was worried his men told him that rabitias defences were strengthening. "Give 1,000 carrots to my two generals and tell my men to construct two small garrisons for my troops. one near fort orange and the other near crangoton. have them made hastily to! I want better defences up! and build six gaurd tower near hte border and I want our watch doubled now!" king scytale otld his aide. King Scytale spends 3,000 carrots on these building and buys 200 longbow archers and 240 horsemen he has 50 carrots remaining.

• 2 weeks later...

Inter-fanfic war?How's that.Your rabbits of TO2K against cyborgs of BFTU j/k ;D

I think you need to spice up the units you can build,especially,add those siege vechicles :)

I will join as a general for 'The Great Rudolf Of Rabbitia".But I can't post everyday,maybe every other day at best ???