Battle for the Universe

lowzeewee

Now on to our next planet ;D

Pls vote on one of the following:

Planet Ittihad-WEAK WEAK terrorist base with 'AI' terrorists

Planet Exzyterria-One on one battle.Best of 4 or 3[if someone is absent]

Planet Radiente DLC-15 islands connected by bridges

The rest either require sea units or is way below the needed tech level [attachment archived by Gobalopper]

OK Weaponary first.

All pick the units you want to buy.All soldiers have 300 points to spend while Private 2nd class pple like slaphapy5,Ak47 and Sard Elite have 350 points to spend.All tech levels are still 1 for everybody here.

see what others vote.

Please tell me what units u want to buy.Tech level remains 1,points increases to 350-Private 2nd class :D

Wait...so do I only have Tech Lvl. 1 or does everyone have Tech Lvl. 1?

Well....the weaponry would depend.What if I bought 10 Cyborgs and 10 BA's,because I thought it was Radiente but it was actually Inf War so I can't use my Cyborgs?

To solve problems,Planet zygone-Muddy terrain-Infantry war will temporarily be unavaliable until everyone gets to tech level 3 so that everyone has more options like snipers,SEALs,phantoms and hunter seekers.

And yes tech level 1 for everyone but points is 350 only for private 2nd classers

Pls vote on one of the following:

Planet Ittihad-WEAK WEAK terrorist base with 'AI' terrorists

Planet Exzyterria-One on one battle.Best of 4 or 3[if someone is absent]

Planet Radiente DLC-15 islands connected by bridges

If you like AIs,you would like Ittihad :P,if u like weird problematic maps,take Radiente DLC,if you like lame battles,take exzyterria

Guys,maybe we could make another thread for this,as this one is close to getting to 10 whole pages,half full of misunderstandings(Thank you everybody!)and the other half really short posts.So how about it? ???

il have 12 cyborgs , 7 BAs and 1 scout jeep.

accordin to my calculations if i start out with 350+40 for the won planet that = 390 and

200 for cyborgs

-------

so i have 115 left k low

12 cyborgs=240,7 BAs=70,1 SJ=15

240+70+15=325

65 pts left