Battle for the Universe

lowzeewee

Dunenewt has yet to arrive while ALexander Ordos needs to repick units

UN

Sect D:15 riflemen & 8 jeeps[ExSplug]

Sect E:6 Jeeps,60 riflemen[slaphapy5]40 riflemen,10 rocketmen,5 jeeps[Flameweaver]

Sect F:Unguarded

Sect H:Unguarded

[starting point]Sect I:Unguarded!

Sect L:Unguarded

SW

[starting point]Sect G:1 cyborgs 3 battle armor[AK47]/7 cyborgs,6 battle armors,4 scout jeeps[sandwraith],6 Cyborgs,10 battle armors,2 scout jeeps[sard Elite]

Sect N:Unguarded

Sect O:Unguarded

Sect P:Unguarded

Ummmm SW pple,why dont u attack them or capture their territories that are unguarded?

If I were in SW,i would immediate capture a particular one of their territories right now..... ::)

6 Jeeps,60 riflemen vs 6 Cyborgs,10 battle armors,2 scout jeeps+1 cyborg

A big battle starts at the UN capital as the commander with the most victories,slaphapy5, battles with sardaukar elite.the 6 jeeps and 60 riflemen fire a hail of bullets,taking down the cyborgs first,then concentrating on the battle armors,ignoring the 2 scout jeeps.

The 7 cyborgs blow into pieces as 43 riflemen get killed.Thhe 17 riflemen and 6 jeeps charge at the remaining 10 battle armors and 2 scout jeeps,piercing through the armors of the battle armors sending them backwards.....while all the riflemen and 3 jeeps get ripped apart by the bullets of the BAs' MP5A3 subm. guns.THe remaining 2 scout jeeps knowing of death ahead of them,charge at the 3 jeeps and try to smash into them but the 3 jeeps speed off and fire at the scout jeeps chasing them,destroying them and leaving their 'scrap metal' behind

Sardaukar Elite has been defeated by Slaphapy,but slaphapy now only has 3 jeeps left defending his capital!

UN

Sect E:40 riflemen,10 rocketmen,5 jeeps[Flameweaver]

[starting point]Sect I:3 jeeps[slaphapy5]

SW

[starting point]Sect G:3 battle armor[AK47]/7 cyborgs,6 battle armors,4 scout jeeps[sandwraith],6 Cyborgs,10 battle armors,2 scout jeeps[sard Elite]

u cant fly it over,it is something like a PONTOON......know what a pontoon is?A small speedboat that moves on WATER.

OK then.U move yr 3 BAs over and captured Sect L.

UN

[starting point]Sect I:3 jeeps[slaphapy5]

SW

[starting point]Sect G:3 battle armor[AK47]/7 cyborgs,6 battle armors,4 scout jeeps[sandwraith],6 Cyborgs,10 battle armors,2 scout jeeps[sard Elite]

UN

[starting point]Sect I:1 jeeps[slaphapy5]

SW

[starting point]Sect G:5 cyborgs,10 battle armors,1 scout jeep[AK47]/7 cyborgs,6 battle armors,4 scout jeeps[sandwraith],6 Cyborgs,10 battle armors,2 scout jeeps[sard Elite]

OK the capital has been occupied again and now Slaphapy cant reinforce unless Flameweaver,ExSPlug or dunenewt helps him to get the attacker,AK47 001,out of that capital.

UN

[starting point]Sect I:5 cyborgs,10 battle armors,[AK47]

SW

[starting point]Sect G:1 scout jeep[AK47],5 cyborgs,10 battle armors,1 scout jeep[AK47]/7 cyborgs,6 battle armors,4 scout jeeps[sandwraith],6 Cyborgs,10 battle armors,2 scout jeeps[sard Elite]