UN

Sect D:15 riflemen & 8 jeeps[ExSplug]

Sect E:6 Jeeps,60 riflemen[slaphapy5]

Sect F:Unguarded

Sect H:Unguarded

[starting point]Sect I:Unguarded!

Sect L:40 riflemen,10 rocketmen,5 jeeps[Flameweaver]

SW

[starting point]Sect G:1 cyborgs 3 battle armor[AK47]/7 cyborgs,6 battle armors,4 scout jeeps[sandwraith],6 Cyborgs,10 battle armors,2 scout jeeps[sard Elite]

Sect N:Unguarded

BTW,the map link is in my siggie,I leave it to u all to find the weak spots here and there. ;)

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!------>Due to time constraint and some other problems,u now can only reinforce 3 times in total

The units on guard fire at the 2 jeeps,destroying them.......but they do not move away from their position as their commander has ordered them to stay still unless he returns.At least the 2 jeeps manage to take down a cyborg of ....Now they are checking if ExSPlug has survive....yes...luckily he has survived.He crawls back to where he came from.

(1 BA kills my 2 jeep!? :O Nevermind...)

~Sector D/G border~

"They're not moving...good. I can still take advantage to that."

"Listen up! We'll wait till night time. Then we shall sneak to the bridge along the coastal line. Remember! Do not expose yourself, or we'll be doomed!"

You guys can submit your own maps if you want :)

I might consider using them if they are good,u can add some elements like plains,hills,rocks,boulder,abandoned turrets,trenches,sandbags,sea etc.

But no abandoned Tanks,devastators,abandoned Nuclear facility or EXTREME factors :)

Dunenewt and ghosthunter have yet to arrive

UN

Sect D:15 riflemen & 8 jeeps[ExSplug]

Sect E:6 Jeeps,60 riflemen[slaphapy5]

Sect F:Unguarded

Sect H:Unguarded

[starting point]Sect I:Unguarded!

Sect L:40 riflemen,10 rocketmen,5 jeeps[Flameweaver]

SW

[starting point]Sect G:1 cyborgs 3 battle armor[AK47]/7 cyborgs,6 battle armors,4 scout jeeps[sandwraith],6 Cyborgs,10 battle armors,2 scout jeeps[sard Elite]

Sect N:Unguarded

BTW,the map link is in my siggie,I leave it to u all to find the weak spots here and there. ;)

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!------>Due to time constraint and some other problems,u now can only reinforce 3 times in total

hey, i edited my post before, and was not heading for L, but for E... just for info, as i can't do a shit in sector L

Now that the rebels have been destroyed,we take over the 2 Dropships and head over to the island,we have captured it.

To all SW forces:

[hide]We have taken over the islands.If you wish for a DropShip to come pick you up,tell us through private COMLink.[/hide]

@Flameweaver:Sorry.Due to the massive amount of replies that covered up yr post,i did not see the edited version of yr post.

@Alexander Ordos:Possibly you can join us later as there are exactly 4 and 4 for each side,I think I might kick Ghosthunter out as he was online for the past 3 days but didnt reply to BFTU,so maybe you will get a place.And PHANTOMS????Pls note that u are soldier rank,300 points and tech level 1

@Sard Elite:You need to get promoted to get more credit and that happens only after the planeterian battle is over,and you need a certain number of battles won.2 Battles lost=1 battle won,my theory =) I might as well just reveal it to you :P