Battle for the Universe

lowzeewee

Note 0:You can only reinforce when your entire army has been destroyed,Note that you can only get reinforcements 4 times,you can retreat but become vulnerable which retreating

Note the phrase:ONLY WHEN YOUR ENTIRE ARMY HAS BEEN DESTROYED

Oh,ok.I didn't really get what you meant by reinforce,I thought it was to REQUEST new units.

Ok.Sorry.Just that I have never done this kind of fanfic,with so much rules.No need to get mad.

::)

I move all my troops into Sector N,assisting Sandwraith in exterminating the rebels.

"Die,insolent rebels!"The BA's scream as they fire off clips from their assault rifles,and when the Cyborgs shoot the sonic waves of the Vulcan Cannon against the rebels.

I think I better post the rules every 5 posts,lol.

PLEASE READ THE RULES ON REPLY #71...........

I modified the first post and added the PLEASE READ THE RULES ON REPLY #71........... to it to reduce confusion so that we can get back to fic and not have someone complaining about this and that......

Sardaukar Elite Sends his 10 BAs,6 cyborgs and 2 scout jeeps to E and the scout jeeps finds 15 riflemen of ExSPlug hiding there.They fire on them....alerting them and causing them to counter attack but being on the weaker side of the two,ExSPlug's men get slaughtered and pumped by bullets of vulcan cannons of the cyborgs and submachine gun bullets of the BAs.

Casualty for ExSPlug=15 riflemen

Casualty for Sard Elite=3 BA

dunenewt,ghosthunter and have yet to arrive

UN

Sect E:7 BAs,6 cyborgs and 2 scout jeeps[sard Elite]

Sect D:15 riflemen & 10 jeeps[ExSplug]

Sect F:X

Sect H:58 riflemen & 6 jeeps[slaphapy]

Sect I:X

Sect L:40 riflemen,10 rocketmen,5 jeeps[Flameweaver]

SW

Sect G:5 cyborgs 6 battle armor[AK47]/9 cyborgs,6 battle armors,4 scout jeeps[sandwraith]

http://www.dune2k.com/forum/attachments/Cascione_II.jpg

comander slaphapy the fifth listens intently on his radio ... we..we're...und..er...at..ta..ck he hears, it's hard to make out with all the cracling but he gets the message, and sends all of his troops to sector E, to help recapture the territory.

We send 3 BA's and a Cyb. to Sard Elite to help defend the sector.Meanwhile,the battle with the rebels rages,but the SW's seem to be winning.

BTW,low,what kinds of assault rifles do the BA's have?M-16?Ak?

Because that could significantly affect the RPG

7 BAs,6 cyborgs and 2 scout jeeps vs 58 riflemen and 6 jeeps

The first massive battles starts as the 2 scout jeeps alert the 7 Battle Armors and 6 cyborgs to rise and prepare their weapons as the 58 riflemen charge and fire their machine guns together with their 6 jeeps while the other 13 infantry of the Steel Wolves fire back as both sides suffered heavy casualties in the first round of fire,as 6 jeeps explode,a handful of riflemen catch fire from the explosion while others busy trying to take down the massive 7 footer cyborgs......are cause in the crossfire and lose many of their colleagues,while on the other side,2 scout jeeps get smashed up and all 7 battles armors have been taken down with 2 cyborgs....the battle still rages on......as the 5 remaining cyborgs,all losing at least a limb from each part of their body fire their remaining bullets at the 12 victorious riflemen who have survived the ordeal finish them off.....

As their cheers of joy and hope cover the marred illusions of their dead comrades.

*Note*-Cyborgs dont bleed =)

We send 3 BA's and a Cyb. to Sard Elite to help defend the sector.Meanwhile,the battle with the rebels rages,but the SW's seem to be winning.

BTW,low,what kinds of assault rifles do the BA's have?M-16?Ak?

Because that could significantly affect the RPG

the 12 riflemen thought they were the champions of the world but then they get killed by the 3 battle armors and one cyborg who arrived late but managed to recapture the territory lost by Sard Elite losing just 2 BAs.

BTW,they use MP5A3,submachine guns :)

UN

Sect E:6 Jeeps,60 riflemen[slaphapy5]

Sect H:X

SW

Sect G:4 cyborgs 3 battle armor[AK47]/9 cyborgs,6 battle armors,4 scout jeeps[sandwraith]

Sard Elite and slaphapy will automatically reinforce with exactly the same army they had at the start

UN

Sect E:6 Jeeps,60 riflemen[slaphapy5]

Sect H:X

SW

Sect G:4 cyborgs 3 battle armor[AK47]/9 cyborgs,6 battle armors,4 scout jeeps[sandwraith]

"Total lost in sector E."

"Son of a...Nevermind! Prepare for the assault!"

The troops rushes towards sector G, to take revenge for their fallen comarads.

"Camp and ambush here! I want to 2 jeeps to follow me, we'll lure them here and slaughter them!"

The 2 jeeps sped off with ExS on one of them. Soon they reaches a SW outpost. ExS is now manning the 50 caliber on the jeep. He sees a cyborg in his sights, and released a hail of bullets.

"Pull back and proceed with the plan! Retreat back to sector D once we lost more then half of out men!"

Ok.Sorry.Just that I have never done this kind of fanfic,with so much rules.No need to get mad.

::)

I move all my troops into Sector N,assisting Sandwraith in exterminating the rebels.

"Die,insolent rebels!"The BA's scream as they fire off clips from their assault rifles,and when the Cyborgs shoot the sonic waves of the Vulcan Cannon against the rebels.

all 37 rebels fall onto their knees and then die off....after killing only 2 cyborgs each from each person.The bridge is now clear to pass

ok then,we start retreating across the bridge,but salvage 2 of the cyborg vulcan cannons and 2 MP5A3's for later use.We destroy the first part of the bridge,and leave a cyborg and BA there to assault the UN troops from distance.

BTw,low,I've made a map.Maybe it could be used for the next planet.Want to see it?

u cant salvage their stuff

Remember the rules:REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING FOR YOURSELF BUT FOR YOUR ALLIANCE and STOP IMAGINING SOME BOMBS AND TURRETS AND STUFF LIKE THAT

Note-'stop imagining some bombs and turrets and stuff like that'

Sure I wanna see yr map,i have a shortage of maps here

just attach it here

Sorry,but I can't,because whenever I try to attach something on this site,it loads for about 10 minutes,but then says it can't connect to remote server.I think its because of my slow connection.(28kbps)

Sorry. :-[ :- :- :-