Battle for the Universe

lowzeewee

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note 0:You can only reinforce when your entire army has been destroyed,Note that you can only get reinforcements 4 times,you can retreat but become vulnerable which retreating.

Note 1:Once all of you in an alliance has been clobbered and cant reinforce anymore,you lose.

Note 2:You cannot reinforce through yr enemy's starting point.

Note 3:If your starting point is captured and your army fails to capture it back and get massacred in the process,you lose ;)

Note 4:To capture a territory,u have to *move into it* and attack the inhabitants.[if any].

Note 5:So to win this planet,you need to destroy all the attackers and capture all territories,so that they are defeated. ;D

Note 6:You can only reinforce what you had at the start and cant change it :P

Note 7:While defending/attacking,dont get all 4 of u from each side fighting each other,go and 'do something else'!

Planet info:To capture the islands around,there are *TWO* rebel ships[capacity=10] that the rebels are guarding that you must get to capture the islands,you can only land troops on the islands,and once if you destroy the ship before it reaches the island,there is no replacement,remember,if you destroy both before landing on the islands,I think you are crazy. :O

WHen you land any troop(s) on the islands,he will plant the flag on it,and you can return him or leave him there.But if u leave him/them there and dont bring him/them back,you cant reinforce and once the rest of yr army on the mainland has been destroyed and both ships have been destroyed by u,you lose.If you bring all the 'flagplanters' back and manage to destroy the ships,then its fine.

You can choose to destroy the bridge if you wish.

One fun thing to do is to use the ship(s) to ferry troops across to the enemy territories and land them there so u can fight those dudes over there :)

REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING FOR YOURSELF BUT FOR YOUR ALLIANCE.

You cant fight the enemies on the border while remaining on yr own starting point when you are the attacker,you must cross over to fight,thus the disadvantage :D

But everyone *MUST* at least fight a few times.

I think there will be a big problem with this but there will surely be a problem...as i have done a big mistake with the map as the starting points are too close but never mind,just try out ;)

The GDI transport craft starts it's landing prodecure on the planet. Flameweaver looks out of the window, searching for any enemy activity that can endanger the landing. There don't seem to be any problems so far, and landing will probably not bring much problems, but still Flameweaver does not thrust the situation.... it has gone wrong before, and GDI cannot afford catastrophes like that again.

5 minutes later, the transport craft has landed safely on the planet and the cargo doors open. The first soldiers and workers run out of the aircraft, silently happy to be on the ground again, even though they'd never admit that. Jeeps are starting up and drive out of the craft. The entire camp is back in action. Commanders walk around nervously and shout orders to their soldiers to get this camp up and running as fast as possible.

Flameweaver however does not join the other commanders in first positioning his forces, he knows his captains and he knows that they can handle the situation. The time is much better spend in looking what to do when camp is set up, as NOD has probably arrived as well and they will not wait to expand.

Okeedokee...lets get this thing started.

First of all,I move 3 BA's and a Scout Jeep to Sector F

Then I set up a barricade and make some assemble-them-yourself turrets,provided power by my drop-ship's engines.

I quickly take advantage of this opportunity.The three BA's quickly kill most of the civilian population,2 more BA's are sent to help rat those stupid peds out.

We purchase 5 more BA's.

Then I set up a barricade and make some assemble-them-yourself turrets,provided power by my drop-ship's engines.

......where the hell did u get turrets,power and barricades?LOL

Yes,you can hide in the ground cavaties but not in some barricade

Soldier Dunenewt[uN]

Units:100 riflemen

Soldier ExSPlug[uN]

Units:10 Jeeps,30 Riflemen

Soldier Slaphapy5[uN]

6 Jeeps,58 riflemen

Soldier Flameweaver[uN]

40 riflemen,10 rocketmen,5 jeeps

SOldier Sardaukar Elite[steel Wolves]

Units:6 Cyborgs,10 battle armors,2 scout jeeps

Soldier AK47 001[steel Wolves]

Units:5 cyborgs,6 battle armors,

Soldier Ghosthunter[steel Wolves]

Units:5 cyborgs,10 battle armors,1 scout jeep

Soldier Sandwraith[steel Wolves]

Units:9 cyborgs,6 battle armors,4 scout jeeps

Rebels:37

......where the hell did u get turrets,power and barricades?LOL

Yes,you can hide in the ground cavaties but not in some barricade

Simple.There were some basic assemble-yourself turrets on the dropship,barricades(I mean sandbags)on the dropship,and the engines of the dropship were dissassembled and used to provide power to the turrets.

Ok...now I move all my troops back South into SW teritory.

BTW,can I say my BA's rigged the Jeep with a bomb? ;D

And by the way,you DID say that BA's were highly evolved rifle-men,so shouldn't the death casualty for Slaphapy be a LITTLE bit higher?

sorry all those barricades,power engines,bombs and SELF ASSEMBLED turrets are strictly not allowed,you can only get sandbags and turrets later but i cant tell u how YET ;)

imagine killing 3 US commandos with a force of 60 soldiers,both with rifles?

u cant order now.........you can only reinforce...pls read the rules

Note 0:You can only reinforce when your entire army has been destroyed,Note that you can only get reinforcements 3 times,you can retreat but become vulnerable which retreating.

Note 1:Once all of you in an alliance has been clobbered and cant reinforce anymore,you lose.

Note 2:You cannot reinforce through yr enemy's starting point.

Note 3:If your starting point is captured and your army fails to capture it back and get massacred in the process,you lose

Note 4:To capture a territory,u have to *move into it* and attack the inhabitants.[if any].

Note 5:So to win this planet,you need to destroy all the attackers and capture all territories,so that they are defeated.

Note 6:You can only reinforce what you had at the start and cant change it

Note 7:While defending/attacking,dont get all 4 of u from each side fighting each other,go and 'do something else'!

Planet info:To capture the islands around,there are *TWO* rebel ships[capacity=10] that the rebels are guarding that you must get to capture the islands,you can only land troops on the islands,and once if you destroy the ship before it reaches the island,there is no replacement,remember,if you destroy both before landing on the islands,I think you are crazy.

WHen you land any troop(s) on the islands,he will plant the flag on it,and you can return him or leave him there.But if u leave him/them there and dont bring him/them back,you cant reinforce and once the rest of yr army on the mainland has been destroyed and both ships have been destroyed by u,you lose.If you bring all the 'flagplanters' back and manage to destroy the ships,then its fine.

You can choose to destroy the bridge if you wish.

One fun thing to do is to use the ship(s) to ferry troops across to the enemy territories and land them there so u can fight those dudes over there

REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING FOR YOURSELF BUT FOR YOUR ALLIANCE and STOP IMAGINING SOME BOMBS AND TURRETS AND STUFF LIKE THAT

No,just closer to them.Ok.Lets clear this up.I go deeper into SW territory,and it never said in the beginning rules about no sandbags or turrets.

Sorry about the ordering thing.Ok,I guess I will just go into the southern end.