CoD Reviews Up

Mahdi

Ain't It Cool News has a review of CoD up on their site. It is incredibly positive, mentioning how great everything from the story to the acting to the effects are. Here's an excerpt:

The standouts though are newcomers James McAvoy and Jessica Brooks as Leto II and Ghanima who will guide the destiny of the Dune universe. They both add depth to their characters and believability. They both have a certain quality that I'm sure that they will go on to do other great roles in future films as they are that good. The special effects are fantastic! The ornithopters are updated and have a detailed look to them. The sandworms: great as usual! There's even a simulated atomic bomb explosion that sends a shockwave through the city that gives you this feeling that you're in the middle of it! Chilling!

The highly anticipated, "Children Of Dune" will be one of the best mini series to watch this year. Grab a bowl of popcorn and enjoy!

Sounds good. :) I can't wait, although I have another month and a half. :(

Update: There is another review up at the Internet movie database. It is the top review with the subject line "Great continuation". The review following it is actually of the first miniseries that someone posted there by mistake.

Another Update: Andrew has found another review at Genre Online. This one, like all the others, is glowing.