I am leaving...

Nyarlathotep

:'( noo... with nyar, number 6 and vilgent leaving we lose 3 of our most loyal members. Dune2k will go on, but it still is a great loss. I have been appointed to tech support mod, and i hope enough people will help me in doing this, as i'm not THAT good at it... i'll just do my best.

I regret that the 3 of you leave. I wish it didn't have to be like this. It would be more than awsome if you came back, even if it was only once.

I quit Fed2k for personal reasons also, Gob please delete my account as soon as you see this, thanks.

While you're at it, get rid of mine too. I have no use for it. I wonder if anyone besides dj and Frodo realized i left in the first place... :O

ARGH!! DAMN YOU PEOPLE!! STOP TALKING LIKE I WAS NEVER EVEN HERE! I LEFT TOO! SHOW ME SYMPATHY DAMMIT! ::) Argh...It's bad enough that the only people who were even upset over my leaving were dj and gob...sheesh. :O

i think when i leave,pple will all know,no matter HOW MANY NAMES I took-lowzeewee,deathrecon,1st colonel *,*,low******,GoldEagle,HR President,[spanish words]gobalopper and still a few more pages to go.....wait.....

*flips through a 'book' of nicks used before*

I quit Fed2k for personal reasons also, Gob please delete my account as soon as you see this, thanks.

While you're at it, get rid of mine too. I have no use for it. I wonder if anyone besides dj and Frodo realized i left in the first place... :O

ARGH!! DAMN YOU PEOPLE!! STOP TALKING LIKE I WAS NEVER EVEN HERE! I LEFT TOO! SHOW ME SYMPATHY DAMMIT! ::) Argh...It's bad enough that the only people who were even upset over my leaving were dj and gob...sheesh. :O

yeah you're right, but if you don't want this to happen.... DON'T LEAVE! :)