I am leaving...

Nyarlathotep

Hey Doc,

I would say, good luck with the rest of your life outside Fed2k. I really found it great how long and how many people u helped here at the boards (and probably other boards to).

How is it going with your site?

hehe, still got your picture here somewhere, now i can post it without being beaten up ;)

Nnk... He's WHAT?

Leaving? But... but... :'(

But if you leave then others will leave! And if the member number gets too low (1-10?) the site might shut down! :'( Come back? Please? I guess it's no good asking but this is really not good, not good at all.

Perhaps we should have a sticky memorial thread for cherished members who have left.

WHYYYY?????

THIS IS A JOKE?????

How many time you will be outside Fed2k?? 2 Weeks???

Nyar and number6 are some of the few people that could help me!!!!!

I joined to Fed2k because of my problem, and somebody told me (in the technical support forum of planetcnc) that here was a guy that was good helping people with technichal problems!!!!

well thats too bad. despite our poor relations, i still recognize his value to this forum. i never really had anything personal against him, and i'm sorry to see him go.

at the same time, i have a new found respect for him after thinking about this. he has a family- a wife, and child, and this forum, if you really think about it, is so secondary....a very very distant priority compared to your family. His priorities seem right, I hope that whatever is going on that all works out well for him. And I mean that.

Doc Nyar,

Very sorry you are leaving, I wish you didn't. Hope you get great success in all the projects you have and also have a happy life with your family.

In my modest opinion I guess the reason you left is within this website itself. I will visit your site from time to time if you don't mind.

peace

I quit Fed2k for personal reasons also, Gob please delete my account as soon as you see this, thanks.

While you're at it, get rid of mine too. I have no use for it. I wonder if anyone besides dj and Frodo realized i left in the first place... :O

We'll miss ya Mr. Techie. I can't think of any poster here or anywhere else that I like and respect more than you. Thanks for all the help you gave to me and others in the tech forum, you've made huge contributions and sacrificed your time to help other people save theirs (and their money). Admirable. Truly admirable.

I wish you good luck in your personal endeavors and hope you fare well in whatever you're going to do. This is a rather abrupt end, and I'm sorry to see it. :'( Goodbye Nyar!

Farewell, Nyar... number6... and Vilgent... FED2k will be a lonelier place without you... :'(

I hope you have a good life. We will not forget you.

To everyone else: Nyar said that you can still email him with your tech issues if you need help.

...the flag in my sig should be flying at half-mast today...

I really didnt need any help from Nar but for what he and number6 did for this site was great. I feel like I to am slowly sliping away but I will try to be strong. But if emperor did leave, this site might be alive for a long time. ;D j/k