My shortcut to Fed2k

DjCiD

This doesn't belong in Tech support so I'm putting it here... maybe Gob or a Staff / 'raad member can answer if they know.

Now this has happened more than once so I know I'm not imagine it or under the influence of anything...

Three times now my icon for Fed2k has changed and changed back. When I first started visiting and made a shortcut it was just the Microsoft-E with the name Fed2k under it. Some time later it changed to a square icon with four Planets from Dune on it. Since then it has changed back and fourth form the Microsoft-E to the Dune icon. How can I get the Dune Icon back and keep it from changing again?

Whose emptying? I'm not doing anything... but I do remember loosing it a while back after deleting my cookies... is it a cookie? But I have gotten it back since then and lost it without deleting anything. How can I get it and keep it?

I am Cookie Monster! I want Cookie!! mmmmmmm cookie, cookie, cookie!!

How do I make myself get the cookie? Or can Gob upload the file so I can manually replace my icon? Or is Gob saying CiD what are you smoking... what icon?

Woo Hoo!! Thanks Gob I like that a lot better than the dumb ol MS-E icon ;) Thanks again Gob, and I didn't believe any of that stuff they said about you anyway, and this just proves them wrong ;D

@slappy I have a shortcut to the forum on my desk top and from time to time it changes from the Microsoft-E icon to this one favicon.ico

and after a while it changes back. I grew fond of the Dune one (ok I don't get out much) and when it went away I went crazy and wanted it back and was unaware how I got it in the first place and so my quest began... but now thanks to Gob I am again sain... mmmuuhahhahahhaha cough, cough...

It may not show up if you don't have WinXP. Try downloading the file, then make a shortcut of a program. Right click and hit properties, then find the "change icon" button. then choose the icon you just downloaded. That will let you see the icon, if you don't see it right after you download it.