Clones open source?

XTF

I will probably release my source with the next release. Although i will update my code, it should be available just to 'watch'. Maybe people can even optimize code, which would be helpfull.

I shared my code with Tony concerning loading INI files, although the file i sent is already outdated agian ;)

i think that is obvious. I am still working very hard on it, as it aint really playable now due the INI importation. And, i'd like to deliver clean code , else i'd get millions of questions which i do not want to answer.

Don't worry, i do not need to clean my code , i stick to a specific format and i have been sticking to this the entire project for once so this should be readable.

i think that is obvious. I am still working very hard on it, as it aint really playable now due the INI importation. And, i'd like to deliver clean code , else i'd get millions of questions which i do not want to answer.

Don't worry, i do not need to clean my code , i stick to a specific format and i have been sticking to this the entire project for once so this should be readable.

No, it's not obvious (unless you don't want others to help you).

yo guys

cant wait for any of ya to release your clones :)

P.S. are you guys creating new structures/units in your games or is it all the same units? (i am asking you this because seeing the same units all over and over again makes it kinnda boring)

peace

I think that is short sighted. Releasing an unfinished and buggy code will raise more questions then it would help you. I will release the source when its done.

just my 2 cents.

You could just release the code as-is without answering questions.