XCH

My strat against:

5 mino

7 mongoose

30 infantry

3 repair veh

15 kindjal

Your house and subhouses: Harkonnen, Fremen OR Ix, Guild

1. Step in with fremen or ix bombs to kill off ALL the kindjal, and some infantry, if you wish.

2. Use 3 guild niab tanks to kill off at least 5 mongoose. Teleport them if any of them are weak.

3. Use the DEVA DROP to kill any remaining troops, 3 Devas would be nice :D

My strat against:

5 mino

7 mongoose

30 infantry

3 repair veh

15 kindjal

Your house and subhouses: Harkonnen, Fremen OR Ix, Guild

1. Step in with fremen or ix bombs to kill off ALL the kindjal, and some infantry, if you wish.

2. Use 3 guild niab tanks to kill off at least 5 mongoose. Teleport them if any of them are weak.

3. Use the DEVA DROP to kill any remaining troops, 3 Devas would be nice :D

This is another good solution.

I would like to note that:

Ix would not work too well

Scouts could be substituted for Fremen

Ordos would also work for this, only you would have to use a different method for destroying the Minos (which can be found on emprworm's site)

You should probably kill off the repair vechiles with the scouts or fremen before use the Guild Tanks

The more guild tanks the better

Ordos would be too costly ::)

Scouts don't attract minos ::)

More than 3 guild tanks would clump each other up :-

1 deva would do after defenses weakened ;D

Why would Ordos be too costly?

Scouts do attract minos.

What do you mean by "clump each other up"?

The defense would be weakened--there would only be minos and maybe repair. There would be no AA, and the deva could be airdropped. Still, the more devas the better.

@XCH:You said 'Kill off the repair vechicles with the scouts and fremens',wait....kill off the repair vechicles with the scouts? :O

Scout slowly creeps up to repair. It gets next to repair. It is seen. The minos fire, killing the scout!--and the repair vehicle.

Scout attract minos when they are moving :)

Ordos is too costly,what do u mean? ???

I think what he means by "clump up" is blockade themselves and slow the units behind the 'lagging' unit down.

Devastators are not $1750 for nothing >:(

Scout attract minos when they are moving

Not if you move them slowly (i would use fremen instead of scouts)

Ordos is too costly,what do u mean????

Ordos is not too costly. I wanted to know why NetWerx1 thought it would be too costly

I think what he means by "clump up" is blockade themselves and slow the units behind the 'lagging' unit down.

If this is what he meant, all you have to do is hold "j" while moving units.

Devastators are not $1750 for nothing >:(

What do you mean?

The ORDOS strategy consisting of warriors/dust scouts/ deviators is too costly because you lose too many troops. In emprworm's demo, he lost 3350 of stuff. That's not bad, but with the warrior/niab/deva drop strategy the only thing you have to lose are the warriors. That's like 900. This time they also have mongoose, meaning that you'll probably lose more with the ordos strat. It may fail altogether because the mongoose will take out the dusties before the minos fire at them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1 death hand,chaos lightning or hawk strike. Cost=0.

There are some things money can buy, for everything else, there's superweapons. ;)

No, they cost $1600 and takes up heaps of your time which you could of just built another warfactory or whatever for a start (thats a nice start) AND then it'll use quite some power meaning you'll need to build a few more windtraps AND you have to need to wait AGAIN for quite some time before you can actually benefit from it :'(

In conclusion, there's something money can't buy, for everything else, there's Devastator_mech! ;D

(The real conclusion: The superweapons doesn't only costs, heaps AND use heaps(power) but also use heaps again too (time))

Nope, a powerplant costs money, a palace costs money but the death hand doesn't. Can you order a superweapon? Nope, it is automatically generated.

Maybe you forget that the Deathand is created by the palace.

no palace = no superweapon

palace cost $$$, therefore a superweapon theoratically cost $$$ too ;) (But is like a buffet, pay once and use as much as you can)

• 3 weeks later...

Nope, you're paying for the palace, not the death hand missile. It doesn't say something like: deathhand: $50 but palace: $800.

And i could also say: no hangar, no death hand, no windtraps? No deathhand. No factory? No death hand!

when you pay for the palace the sws come free... it's like a deal you find at a store where they say, hey if you buy this phone service for way over price every month we give you a free phone :)

something nice about sw's is that they continuously build when you have no money, so once you have the palace there is no fee on the sw... but if you run out of power then it will stop untill you get power back

Sometimes I found SW a waste of time and it distracts my mind. Everytime I want to launch an attack I go and look at the SW building and I say to myself 'Just a few seconds, let both army and SW strike' and I lost many oppertunities of winning in that instant.

• 4 months later...