ATOMICS

daniel

in the new gaem dune generations will we get to use atmoics?? i mean not as bad as they mention in the book.....u can build them but only the computer allows u to use it...and dats when ur like almost completley wiped out or if u go renegade and u should lose like 60% of ur atomics

alos atomics should be VERY VERY expensives and u cant just build them but haf to get scienteste mentatnts and an underground secret lab  8)

• 2 weeks later...

lol ....but hey if we do attack the guild is there a way we ca ncompesante it..also i know dat atomics is mentioned in the forum...but its scattered evrywhere in these post so i just wanted to help out and put it all in one place  ;D

8)

*whacks Loki on the noggin*

Only in posts you dim-witted demi-god and you replied to that thread that's why I thought you would have seen the question, but you only read the last couple of posts not the entire thread didn't you?  :)

*rubs noggin..bends down picks up shotgun..see's GOb coming quickly tosses shotgun out of the window*

well....i skimmed through it....i mean it hurts the eyes if u read all of it ..and im not pritng it out until its confirmed

You were going to shoot me huh!!!! *starts to reach for las gun....then instead stops all violent action toward Loki and just smiles wickedly*

That's ok Loki and I apoligize for hitting you on your head that wasn't nice was it? I will try to curb my violent streaks and outburts. Well back to the subject on the use of atomics.