NEW TACTIC!

dread910

Lets say your facing me on 30k, considering this INSANE idea would only logicly work on some obsurd amount of starting cash.

1) I will wear you down, you build one hanger, refinery, starport, palace etc...I build 2 fremen camps, 3 facs, whos gonna win? Hell I'll just run you down

2) Now EVEN if you nuked me, it only does so much and I'm gonna keep attacking you regardless...

Lets say your facing me on 30k, considering this INSANE idea would only logicly work on some obsurd amount of starting cash.

1) I will wear you down, you build one hanger, refinery, starport, palace etc...I build 2 fremen camps, 3 facs, whos gonna win? Hell I'll just run you down

2) Now EVEN if you nuked me, it only does so much and I'm gonna keep attacking you regardless...

no no, i will build factory first then refinery and more refinery and then hanger and all the else for palace!

No, this won't even work with single player.

You can fire the Death Hand in too long periods of waiting.

Then the destroyed building will already been rebuilt. En you can't even destroy a Factory. Only Barracks, Windtraps, Turrets, Helipads, and the Outpost

Build time of the Death Hand: 5184

Windtrap: 240

Barracks: 309

You see, you can build dozen of Windtraps and Barracks in the time of 1 Death Hand powerup.

The only good thing to do with it is to fire it on a Harkonnen Gunship force. But a good player will move all troops when he/she hears the voice saying that there is a Death Hand missile about to come