Make your own houses here.

Dunenewt

That was the cymeks, machines with human brains.

An EMP would still take them out though. It might not kill the brain directly, but it would shut down all the electrical stuff on the cymeck, including the life support that keeps the brain alive.

And then my swordmasters would thrash you!

Electro-Magnetic Pulse

When a nuclear weapon is detonated, in addition to the explosion and shock waves sent out, certain radiation frequencies create an EMP, wich is pretty much just a shock wave of electrons. When a nuke is set off, the EMP will destroy all electronics within the range of the EMP.

Recently, the military has been working on what is called an E-bomb, or EMP bomb. This weapon will send out an EMP without using a nuke to start it. It is completely non lethal to living beings, but all electronics are fried.

lol, I have never started a thread like thsi before, I am not exactly sure on how to do it.

and I am not so much dedicated to this thread, as that I dont have time to look at all the threads here, and I would rather keep current with the threads I look at, not just barly glance at a few threads here and there.

I really dont have a clue how to start up a thread like this, any ideas?

house: Naga

World: Foresta

Army: stealth silent attacking infantry

population : 20,000,000

World-discription: Mysterious forests crystal clear water with a mysterious sparkle hidden gardens of the gods dark ruins friendly animals hot tropical climate, misty

technolgy : mysterious weapons holding untold power

Leader : Arthas Frostfell

Battle plans : doesnt engage in big battles attacks little sites and takes over small places an moves up and up the list with few cassulties

House Cobras

World: Alata

Army: Elite troops wearing body armor similar to Wolverine armor from Tiberian Sun

Population: seven billion

World's terrain: Forests and farmland, mountains provide rich mineral deposits.

Leader: Arch-Duchess Lydia Cobras

Other Info: The planet has nine moons ranging in size from Earths moon size to tthe size of a small asteroid. All these moons have mining installations and the Cobras family has recently colonized five other planets in the system, all under iimperial permission.