C & C Generals

Gobalopper

My fave Generals units:

China: I like China's Overlord Tank... Think of it as a cooler version of RA2's Apocalypse Tank...

You can upgrade it w/:

-A Battle Bunker (I advise this w/ Tank Hunters inside...)

-A gattling cannon

-A Propaganda tower (Works great in a middle of a Red Guard/ Tank Hunter crowd attacking a base, I guess...)

GLA:...Angry! Angry Mob!!! (LOL!) And it never fails to make me laugh when the "Arm the Mob" upgrade is complete...

"AK-47's for everyone!!!"

;D

USA: Humvees, I guess...and the F-22 Raptor... (Dunno, haven't found a fave. unit yet...)

i'm already bored of Generals.

i can't put my finger on it- what exactly it is, but I'm bored of this game.

I think it may be the already played this type of game before syndrome. I have played many strategy games,(some to death) and get bored of new strategy games quickly if they resemble one I have previously played.

I use two nicks.

George_Dubya record of 28-1

XtremeUSA record of 50-4

I know *exactly* what you mean Empr. Well at least wait to play the mod I'm making. I plan to make it as strategic (A la Emp) as I can =).

campaign rocks I'm on US one and hte 5th mission where you need to make a secong base I go BAH I just made HUGE iron colum sent it in and used many paratrooper troops (it was on level 2) to reinforce and send ocasional raptor bombing in the end I send 12-14 coimmanches to finish em off.

I think it may be the already played this type of game before syndrome. I have played many strategy games,(some to death) and get bored of new strategy games quickly if they resemble one I have previously played.

now that you mentioned it...i couldn't figure out what it was that caused me to be bored already...but your post was like a light bulb flashing on. That is IT precisely!!! You are sooo right! That is totally the reason why I am bored of it. Thanks for helping me understand my inner child. :)

says you. I like how can beat missions many ways air/land pure land pure air choppers and bombers with fighters or as what I did in level 6 use particle cannon air strikes (level 3) fuel bombs and para troopers (level 2) to total cripple and anhiliate enemy and use big ground force to clean up. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Have you guys noticed that some aspects of Generals are borrowed from Emperor? I guess WW did have a use for Emperor after all! (I haven't actually played Generals, but I was looking at the units and I noticed some had this 'stealth while not moving or shooting' attribute just like in Emperor.)

yeah and generals really takes place in 2030? i thought it was like 2010? because almost all the weapons are either real or possible to make like technicals exist so do scuds and crusaders are basically m1s and humvees are real. in reall life the paladin is a mobile artilery device that has a BIG gun but still is in testing. all the air vehicles sept maybe the auroa are real the mig looks like a mig 2000 or something like that that is used by the saudis.the battle master seems like an old sherman or something. the US had flame tanks in WW2 and gattling tanks are possible, the gatling turrets are real but are single gun and are on air craft carriers for missle defence but shoot way the hell faster.but hte particle cannon? now thats something maybe from 2030.