Tech Support Forum

Welcome to the tech support forum. This is where you can go to get help with tech issues. I'm sure anyone who has visited the official WW forums knows Nyarlathotep, aka Doc Nyar, and he will be helping out here.

The link to the lockup thread is:

http://www.dune2k.com/forum/index.php?topic=842.0

oh and Nyar's website, if you miss it in his sig. :)

http://www.xs4all.nl/~sascho/

I'll do my best to help anyone in need of technical support. However, please do understand that I'm doing  this in the free time I have. I truly enjoy helping people and will continue to do so here..

This support forum is General, so not specific related to EBFD..

Gob, thanks for the opportunity !

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Please note that the coming days will be extremely busy for me. If all goes well, my own company will launch tomorrow (the 3rd of May). I will need to put all my time in it during the day.

To let you know what I'm trying to setup:

I'm setting up an game company here in Holland. Meaning, a company which sells pc games, console games, attributes and hardware. I'm going to build my own game computers which would make people drool ;)

Next to that, I'm aiming for a support which finds no equal. I have plans to setup an European support centre for gamers with problems. This last part is a bit in the future, but one must have dreams to full fill right?  ;D

That's what's coming in a nutshell..

My wife works at a bank and today I had an conversation with her manager. He gave me some (free) advise on how to proceed and tomorrow will be the launch of the company (I will hold the name back due to the obvious, but it will be announced here first ;D)

I hope you'll understand if a response to your question comes a bit late. I will try and check every night though..