Ordos EITS

NetWerx1

Everyone knows you didn't invent that strategy,Henry.Who will not?

And EITS seem like a space-filler in the ordos air arsenal because the only ordos air unit that seems good is the advanced carryall.Just like the saboteur[to some people] and the turrets.

its never as easy as it sounds, you will always run into problems and it seems you have no plan b or c and why not drop a kobra or engeneers instead of saboteurs?

Cux saboteurs are fast and make quick work of buildings, tanks and infantries.(I suppose engineers, but what if you meet just one infantry down there? They can't take control of them...)

Plan b? Attack from the front.

Plan c? Attack from the back.

Plan d? Attack from the front and the back.

Plan e? Attack from the front then back.

Plan f? Attack from the back then the front.

Plan g? Send more EITS.

Plan h? Send more EITS and infantries.

The EITS are there just to enhance your attack a bit anyway.

You forgot there is a button on the keyboard which with "X" labled on it.

I'm an expert in EITS and I could destroy a base guarded with 50 Air Drones using EITS(not EITS alone, never!).

And if you press "D" with all the EITS selected they won't attack each other.

And the EITS explosives do not harm air units :D

You forgot there is a button on the keyboard which with "X" labled on it.

I'm an expert in EITS and I could destroy a base guarded with 50 Air Drones using EITS(not EITS alone, never!).

And if you press "D" with all the EITS selected they won't attack each other.

And the EITS explosives do not harm air units :D

whyd you mention the D command and the last thing... im too lazy

The explosives in the EITS when deployed do not do any damage to any units. :)

like i said its never that simple about half your planes cancel each other out because you re-attacking certain areas which were uneccessable

Duncan meant that some EITSs' explosives would not do damage to anything at all because there are too many of them there and some are on unaccessible areas.Right duncan?

As in how?Using a whole bunch of AA troops to wipe out ALL of the air drones before you attack?[Note:Air drones do not attack land units] ;D

sort of but i mean his plan of attacks are really bad, if the areas that hes attacking are too defended to go to plan b which would be attacking from behind and if that doesnt work go to the front and back? that doesnt make any sense all you have is a plan a and plan b besides, the time it takes to travel is crucial, by then all you eits would be blown up by me in an awkward situation but normaly id blow em up far from my base

Oh come on those plan abcdefg are just a joke!

With someone knocking at both your front and back, it's hard to concentrate for this misc. attacks because the main forces are more lethal to you! The EITS are there just to add decor for your force. Okay imagine having a few anti-vehicle infantries which you'll use for defense are suddenly gone in a second. That does not much affact your fire power a lot(a few means 3-5). But attacked from everywhere(front, back and middle) It will seems like that your whole base is covered by enemy units that you would be scared for a bit.(Now that's Psychology and don't argue this point)

When you're scared, you can't concentrate as good as normal and therefore making your micromanaging skills not to standard. When you see your micromanaging failed a bit you will be annoyed, scared, impatient, anything negative can come to you which gives the attacker a chance to micromanage his own units better than you, therefore defeating a force twice, or thrice larger than his/her own.

henry is doesnt work that way for someone who has been through a situation like that hundreds of times, you naturaly deal with the problems as they come, I dont go crazy when im getting attacked from the front and back besides a front and back assault will fail most of the time unless your ally is there to help, mostly because, you-the attacker is focusing on 2 areas while the defender is focusing more on the main attack force be it in the front or back, so the defender is bound to defeat your weak rush because its in two groups and once hes done with one side he'l finish off the other, and try to think beyond what i said you also throw in some units to the weaker force to slow them down, theres also flanking when you need it and alot of tactics to use

• 4 weeks later...

No one has mentioned the economic impact the EITS have on refineries. If you destroy a refinery, not only do you get the initial advantage of the cost of the bldg, but you also gain all the time that it could have been processing spice for $$$. I personally don't recall ever using them, but I recall a couple times being crippled by them when I wasn't properly prepared.

It is 100% confirmed success to combat an EITS rush if you have seen the enemy massing them and they will never be able to reach your base if you can attack them even if you attack them at mid-point between your base and the enemy's base.

Make it even 3/4 of the way to your base you can still stop a EITS rush with units 1/2 the cost of that rush. :P